Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Paul Oakenfold - Rojam China ID list narrowed down to 130 possibles
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ga11agher
Supremely ingnorant n00b

I actually offered my own services to go over to LA and listen to the thousands of white labels Oakenfold has. Hell I'd even pay my own way for that privilege.

Old Post Dec-14-2017 17:24  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for ga11agher Click here to Send ga11agher a Private Message Add ga11agher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jivemaster
That would be me Tom . I'm still waiting for you to check to see if you have "nobody is going to save you now"

Ha! I still don't have my decks setup I'll have a look as soon as I do. Goota respect your persistence. I would have given up years ago.

P.s. You may want to check the unreleased tracks thread

Old Post Dec-16-2017 19:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ga11agher
I actually offered my own services to go over to LA and listen to the thousands of white labels Oakenfold has. Hell I'd even pay my own way for that privilege.

I'm in LA and he lives just up the road from me. I'll ask him if you want

Old Post Dec-16-2017 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tetatdo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
The funniest thing about obsessing over these ancient ID's is how the DJ's themselves never seem to give a shit. If I played something amazing I'd certainly keep my hands on it, or at least make a point to sift it out of the clutter years later. But no matter how much you fawn over how amazing a piece of music is in your love letter asking for an ID, you rarely get more of a response than 'dont remeber sry', if you even get one at all.

DJ's are some cold blooded muhfuggaz.

He still has this track. I'm fairly sure if my drunken memory serves me corretly, he played it at the Exchange in LA this past may on his Generations tour. I fucking went nuts. He also played alot of other stuff from is 99 tour.

That show was like reliving his 1999 world tour. I seriously just was in tears.

(Now back in the boring USA )

Last edited by tetatdo on Dec-22-2017 at 07:04

Old Post Dec-22-2017 06:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tetatdo Click here to Send tetatdo a Private Message Visit tetatdo's homepage! Add tetatdo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

quote:
Originally posted by tetatdo
He still has this track. I'm fairly sure if my drunken memory serves me corretly, he played it at the Exchange in LA this past may on his Generations tour. I fucking went nuts. He also played alot of other stuff from is 99 tour.

I think we should avoid saying anything that could send the-sixth on another insane quest.

quote:
Originally posted by djthunderbird
I think at this point the best chance would be for someone to recreate the tune as someone mentioned in this thread.

We should just get Luke Chable to reconstruct it from scratch.

Old Post Dec-22-2017 08:26  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Paradox Lost is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Would be cool if this track ended up with the same fate as that A-Force - Crystal Dawn track.
Only played in a single set back in 2003, gets a massive thread, one label manager finds it, contacts the producer and they release it three years later.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...=1#.WjzBEt_ibIU

Old Post Dec-22-2017 08:27  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

So much bullshit spoken about this track.

> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Dec-22-2017 08:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
So much bullshit spoken about this track.

Okay so I took a quick look into this and saw that his show in LA for this tour was actually on June 2nd, and not in May. And whatever, it was only a couple of days into a new month so I can see how you could confuse the two. But I scanned through that set inch by inch and at no point did I hear this record.

http://www.global-sets.com/paul-oak...es-02-jun-2017/

Unless I managed to skip over it (it's three hours, after all), why do people feel the need to make shit up about stuff like this?

EDIT: Full tracklisting. Three ID's, with the rest of the setlist filled with obvious classics that no one could ever mistake for the one in question (except maybe the opener):

quote:

Tracklist
01. ID - ID [000:00]
02. Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (Humate Remix) [Data Records - DATA 9T]
03. Ferry Corsten Pres. Gouryella - Anahera (Original Mix) [Flashover Recordings - FLASH 118]
04. Lost Tribe - Gamemaster (Original Mix) [Hooj Choons - HOOJ 54]
05. ID - ID [025:30]
06. Dotan - Home (TiŽsto Vs. twoloud Remix) [Universal Music Digital Services - 00602547321923]
07. Mekka - Diamondback (Original Mix) [Perfecto - PERF 012T]
08. Tilt V Paul Van Dyk - Rendezvous (Quadraphonic Mix) [Perfecto - PERF 154T]
09. Ascension - Someone (Original Vocal Mix) [Perfecto - PERF 141T]
10. Three'n One - Sin City (Original Mix) [Fire Recordings - 74321 47163 1]
11. Lost It.com - Animal (Trance Mix) [Perfecto - PERF 013T]
12. ID - ID [068:20]
13. Alena - Turn It Around (Extended Mix) [Basic Beat Recordings - BASIC 268-5]
14. Philippe Van Mullem - The Secret Folder (Part 1) [Bonzai Trance Progressive - BTP-62-99]
15. Moogwai - Viola (Original Mix) [Platipus - PLAT 71]
16. iiO - Rapture (Creamer & Stephane K Remix) [United Recordings - UTD 024]
17. Radion6 - Shockwave (Original Mix) [Armind - ARMD 1243]
18. Wolfpack & Warp Brothers - Phatt Bass 2016 (Original Mix) [Smash The House - STH 081]
19. Paul Oakenfold Feat. Carla Werner - Southern Sun (ID Mix) [108:00]
20. Three Drives On A Vinyl - Greece 2000 (Original Mix) [Massive Drive Recordings - MD 003]
21. Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp (12" Mix) [Crucial Cuts Recordings - CRUCUT 12" 005]
22. 2nd Phase - Hysteria (Original Mix) [Damaged Records - DMGD 060]
23. Chakra - Home (Original Mix) [WEA - WEA 116 T]
24. Matt Darey Pres. Li Kwan - Point Zero 2004 (Matt Darey Mix) [Darey Productions LTD - DAREY 001]
25. Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade (Hooligan's 2001 Club Remix) [Bonzai Records Italy - BRI 087]
26. PPK - ResuRection (Space Club Mix) [Perfecto - PERF 32T]
27. DuMonde - Tomorrow (DJ JamX & De Leon Remix) [Tasted - TASTED 10]
28. Space Manoeuvres - Stage One (Stu Mort 2015 Remix) [Lost Language - LOST 139]
29. Eric Prydz - Generate (Original Mix) [Pryda Recordings - PRY 031]
30. Paul Oakenfold & Cassandra Fox - Touch Me (Paul Oakenfold 'Stateside' Mix) [Perfecto - PRFCT 058]
31. Dotan - Home (TiŽsto Vs. twoloud Remix) [Universal Music Digital Services - 00602547321923]

Last edited by Paradox Lost on Dec-22-2017 at 09:26

Old Post Dec-22-2017 09:17  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Paradox Lost is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:
Originally posted by RebeL9
Would be cool if this track ended up with the same fate as that A-Force - Crystal Dawn track.
Only played in a single set back in 2003, gets a massive thread, one label manager finds it, contacts the producer and they release it three years later.

His best track imo is A-tronic, also played in a 2003 set by J00f, never released. I contacted A-Force on Soundcloud, and he said he made the track 15 years ago and thanked me for the "nice reminder." After I responded asking whether it was possible to purchase, he never replied.

Can be heard here: link

Last edited by AlphaStarred on Dec-22-2017 at 19:00

Old Post Dec-22-2017 18:13  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Okay so I took a quick look into this and saw that his show in LA for this tour was actually on June 2nd, and not in May. And whatever, it was only a couple of days into a new month so I can see how you could confuse the two. But I scanned through that set inch by inch and at no point did I hear this record.

Unless I managed to skip over it (it's three hours, after all), why do people feel the need to make shit up about stuff like this?

EDIT: Full tracklisting. Three ID's, with the rest of the setlist filled with obvious classics that no one could ever mistake for the one in question (except maybe the opener):

Great work as my heart skipped a beat when I saw it !

Some of the tracks I bought were ok, some utter crap though it was funny but now i'm moving house and having to find somewhere to put all these records is just blowing my mind.

Some of these I mean, the sellers must have been crying with joy when I bought them.

Old Post Dec-23-2017 19:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tetatdo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

sorry i didnt mean to make shit up. I was pretty hammered and ALOT of good tracks were played, I seem to remember hearing this but maybe I was mistaken.

(Now back in the boring USA )

Old Post Jan-03-2018 18:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tetatdo Click here to Send tetatdo a Private Message Visit tetatdo's homepage! Add tetatdo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zarathustra
0x40000000

quote:
sorry i didnt mean to make shit up. I was pretty hammered and ALOT of good tracks were played, I seem to remember hearing this but maybe I was mistaken.

Damn, I'll be out of town when he visits my city.

Old Post Jan-05-2018 08:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for zarathustra Click here to Send zarathustra a Private Message Visit zarathustra's homepage! Add zarathustra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Paul Oakenfold - Rojam China ID list narrowed down to 130 possibles
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread