Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Laugh of the day.
Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Can you blame her for wanting to show off some of the moves she learned in her pole dancing exercise class?

Old Post Aug-29-2013 14:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
LOL

Old Post Aug-29-2013 14:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Something everyone has wanted to do before.

Anoikis vs. Jerom - Leave Behind (Extended Mix) [M.I.K.E. Push Studio - Blackhole Recordings], click here

Old Post Aug-29-2013 19:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

LOL

Fake 'waterproof iPhone' ad tricks users into destroying their smartphones

quote:
“Update to iOS 7 and become waterproof” claims the ad (see below) explaining that “In an emergency, a smart-switch will shut off the phone’s power supply and corresponding components to prevent any damage to your iPhone’s delicate circuitry.” Users who believed the advert reportedly upgraded their iPhones and dunked the devices to test the feature, only to find that they had broken the expensive gadgets.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...es-8835952.html

Anoikis vs. Jerom - Leave Behind (Extended Mix) [M.I.K.E. Push Studio - Blackhole Recordings], click here

Old Post Sep-26-2013 10:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
LOL

Fake 'waterproof iPhone' ad tricks users into destroying their smartphones

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...es-8835952.html

I read about this yesterday. It's easily one of the funniest things I've seen on the internet in quite some time

Old Post Sep-26-2013 12:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stealthman
Supreme tranceaddict

Never fails.

Old-School Trance Appreciation Club

and may the PLUR be with you.

Old Post Sep-26-2013 17:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stealthman Click here to Send stealthman a Private Message Add stealthman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Sep-26-2013 17:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EXTREMUM
Senior tranceaddict

Jester

Old Post Sep-26-2013 17:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EXTREMUM Click here to Send EXTREMUM a Private Message Add EXTREMUM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Don't know if I posted it before, anyways,

Good for some laughs

http://textastrophe.com

Old Post Oct-02-2013 10:53  Netherlands
Lilith
Meowsies!

Chinese International Tourist Guidelines

Chinese tourists should not pick their noses in public, pee in pools or steal plane life jackets, China's image-conscious authorities have warned in a handbook in their latest effort to counter unruly behaviour.

I've not seen any of them personally pissing in pools (though its now pretty high up there for things to avoid!), stealing life jackets but I have seen the nose picking and it's pretty damn terrifying the levels of digging that goes on. Think the classic was a few days ago at the museum waiting to get in with the kids, there was an older chinese couple in front of us and the woman started coughing.

That quickly developed into a couple of choked animal-sounds mixed in with broken plumbing gurgles and then haaaaawwwwwwrk, HAAAAAAAWWWWRK! POOOT!
Spits this green-brown monster from the depths of hell all over the sidewalk, I've been to China and I've seen it before, its nasty but I'm not going to say anything.
Both girls basically both made slight shrieks of terror... enough to get the attention of the old lady. The lad, god damn it, makes eye contact with the old lady, points at the goober and laughs his arse off like it was the coolest thing ever.

Old Post Oct-03-2013 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Saw a raccoon yesterday crossing the road while talking to my mom on the
phone, whereupon she sent me this video:

Old Post Oct-03-2013 15:25  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Those cats are keen on sharing lol. I was waiting for a fight.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Oct-03-2013 15:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Laugh of the day.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread