Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

Saturday night

Nic Fanciulli at Sullivan Room

Victor Calderone at Santos

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post May-19-2010 12:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

for those hitting up electric zoo from out of town.

http://www.kimptonhotels.com/landin...ening_2010.aspx

Old Post May-19-2010 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
osterzone
Supreme tranceaddict

Does anyone have any good recommendations of casual restaurants along the Manhattan waterfront that have views of the NYC skyline?

Old Post Jul-01-2010 23:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for osterzone Click here to Send osterzone a Private Message Add osterzone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by osterzone
Does anyone have any good recommendations of casual restaurants along the Manhattan waterfront that have views of the NYC skyline?

It might be good to ask this in the restaurant thread too...
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...ight=restaurant

Old Post Jul-02-2010 13:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Traveling to NYC from August 2nd to August 6th

Me and a few of my boys are comming to New york during that period of time. Any cool places to go to during the night time and do you guys have any good hotel/motel recommendations. ( I don't care if it's Jersey) as long as it's not too pricy

Old Post Jul-18-2010 15:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

John o Callaghan/Matt Darey at Pacha on August 6th if you're interested. I can't comment on places to stay but it all depends on how much you want to spend..

Old Post Jul-19-2010 00:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Rafnel
Microbrew Addict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
John o Callaghan/Matt Darey at Pacha on August 6th if you're interested. I can't comment on places to stay but it all depends on how much you want to spend..

Aug 6th is gonna be amazing for sure!

Hotels...hmmm most anything in Manhattan is kinda pricey. Id say maybe try checking around NJ somewhere or maybe even Staten Island. (Easy to just take the SI Ferry over to the city)

I remember i got a hotel for Apr 09's Armin show at Roseland...i ended up spending way to much. lol Nice view though

Email for promo/press contact

Old Post Jul-20-2010 06:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Rafnel Click here to Send DJ_Rafnel a Private Message Visit DJ_Rafnel's homepage! Add DJ_Rafnel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

aug.5 Lutzenkirchen @ Cielo, NOT TO BE MISSED!!

Old Post Jul-20-2010 13:03  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StarSoprano426
Manicure Addict

Hotel - http://www.hojo.com/HowardJohnson/c...=false&tab=tab1

Old Post Jul-20-2010 15:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StarSoprano426 Click here to Send StarSoprano426 a Private Message Add StarSoprano426 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

Think you're better off staying in NYC than Jersey, you'll end up paying more money for transportation/tolls/etc. if you stay in Jers. I live right next to a Holiday Inn on 57th...not sure how expensive the rooms are but the hotel is usually sold out on the weekends, so it must be reasonably priced. They also have a rooftop pool so you can chill and get some sun during the day if you want.

Old Post Jul-23-2010 12:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TWD
Junior tranceaddict

Any ideas on which places would be best to try and get my foot in the door? I'm a trance/prog house DJ from Utah, but I'm living in Manhattan near Penn Station until the 28th of August as part of job training for a major financial institution.

I'm part of a large class of new hires. Not only do they really want to hear me play, but their new paychecks are burning holes in their pockets. I'm just not sure where to go. The locals keep telling me "oh they don't play that kind of music in New York", but I know that's BS.

You have a really good list of places that we will definitely be trying out. It'd be nice if you could try to help me narrow down where I would be most likely to be successful It'd also be really helpful if you knew who at the venues I'd want to talk to in order to make this happen.

My website if you want more info on myself or want to hear mixes: http://thewhitedragon.net

Last edited by TWD on Aug-08-2010 at 00:29

Old Post Aug-08-2010 00:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TWD Click here to Send TWD a Private Message Add TWD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

For some reason, my family in NY likes to have their wedding on the same weekend every year.

So I'll be in NY Aug 19-23. Anything going on that I should know about?

Any good venues that play house?

Old Post Aug-13-2010 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread