Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

Very helpful---thank you for this. NCTA coming to NY for ASOT 450. I'm staying 4 days with a friend who lives there...very excited to say the least!

Old Post Feb-07-2010 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by lopi
Ok so we're thinking Sullivan or Love on the 13th and Pacha for C&C on the 14th.

We like the sound/atmosphere at Footy here in TO, so hopefully Sullivan or Love won't disappoint.

I definitely have no idea how to dress.

I usually just wear jeans and a black t shirt out to party, comfortable to dance in and low maintenance... Not that I really care, but I don't want to completely stick out... Am I going to be under-dressed at either of these places?

Dress varies from club to club depending on the dress code and the style of the person themselves. Some go all out, and some keep it simple. Most times I wear a nice top with some jeans and black sneakers or occasionally comfortable boots. Don't wear white sneakers! Wear black and you should be good to go.

At places like Love you could pretty much get away with wearing pajamas. Sullivan room is also pretty relaxed about the dress code. Pacha can be a little more strict especially recently from what I've read on the boards.

Old Post Feb-12-2010 14:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Dress varies from club to club depending on the dress code and the style of the person themselves. Some go all out, and some keep it simple. Most times I wear a nice top with some jeans and black sneakers or occasionally comfortable boots. Don't wear white sneakers! Wear black and you should be good to go.

At places like Love you could pretty much get away with wearing pajamas. Sullivan room is also pretty relaxed about the dress code. Pacha can be a little more strict especially recently from what I've read on the boards.

with that being said...how about roseland's dress code?

Old Post Feb-14-2010 05:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by amberella06
with that being said...how about roseland's dress code?

Roseland isn't strict about dress code. I don't think I have ever heard of someone having a problem getting in due to what they were wearing. As long as you look neat you are good to go. I almost always wear sneakers to Roseland.

Old Post Feb-17-2010 15:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Roseland isn't strict about dress code. I don't think I have ever heard of someone having a problem getting in due to what they were wearing. As long as you look neat you are good to go. I almost always wear sneakers to Roseland.

Awesome....my PUMAS it is then! It's going to be a long 2 nights and I plan on dancing the entire time---at least I have good intentions.

Old Post Mar-03-2010 01:30  United States
LinX
On A New York City Night

just felt like saying I <3 NY!!!!.. lol ill be leaving for california tomorrow morning for a week and although im excited i always love to come back home <33333

Old Post Mar-10-2010 21:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceNation1
WMC24Hrs of Fist pumping

Going to the Yankees game vs O's . What time should I get there to beat
the line for the Yankee museum ?

Old Post Mar-27-2010 14:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceNation1 Click here to Send TranceNation1 a Private Message Visit TranceNation1's homepage! Add TranceNation1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiveTime
Supreme tranceaddict

Vacationing, good clubs near NYC?

Tonight is my last night with my group in nyc and we don't want to travel to far from T-Square. Are there any good clubs playing house or other electronic near T-square that are good to go to?

Old Post Mar-28-2010 00:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LiveTime Click here to Send LiveTime a Private Message Add LiveTime to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

See the party-planner thread for a list of all electronic events and their locations

With WMC going on, I doubt there is too much to do

Old Post Mar-28-2010 00:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiveTime
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah tell me about it. I got a pic from my buddy on friday morning at 4am of Hernan.

I looked at the event page, the only events were wayyy downtown on East 19th.

I was trying to find something around t-square

Old Post Mar-28-2010 01:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LiveTime Click here to Send LiveTime a Private Message Add LiveTime to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eyebegod
Supreme tranceaddict

pacha is always close to times sq. 46th and 12th

Old Post Mar-28-2010 01:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eyebegod Click here to Send eyebegod a Private Message Add eyebegod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by TranceNation1
Going to the Yankees game vs O's . What time should I get there to beat
the line for the Yankee museum ?

2 hours. An hour before the game, the lines are heavy, so you want to beat that rush AND you want to have some time to walk around once you actually get TO the museum.

Old Post Mar-29-2010 02:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread