Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dojomaster26
Daft Milk

You mean like NU-SKOOL BREAKBEATS in the early 2000s?

We completely missed the Electro bandwagon, and I don't think anyone from around here really got into Mnml either.

I <3 you, tender vagina. We should go Dub it up sometime...I spins big clob

Old Post May-25-2010 16:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dojomaster26 Click here to Send Dojomaster26 a Private Message Visit Dojomaster26's homepage! Add Dojomaster26 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by Pete K
dubstep, and it's quite shit.

it's taken over Nashville as well.

Most dubstep is "quite shit". There is a lot of great stuff as well.

Old Post May-25-2010 18:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tender vagina
Junior tranceaddict

I want my son's first steps to be in the club :

Old Post May-25-2010 18:26  Gibraltar
Click Here to See the Profile for tender vagina Click here to Send tender vagina a Private Message Add tender vagina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I want my cat's first human sex to be under the stress of the dub.

I want to provide prenatal care with the hiss of the sub.

Old Post May-25-2010 18:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Poetry in motion. wobblewobblewobblewobble

Old Post May-25-2010 20:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
Most dubstep is "quite shit". There is a lot of great stuff as well.

agreed

Old Post May-26-2010 12:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dojomaster26
Daft Milk

What's really annoying is all of the good local DnB DJs converting to the wobblewobblewobble. I miss good DnB

Our guest DJ this week at Tutto's is going to be dropping some DnB, but I think he is the exception these days...

Old Post May-26-2010 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dojomaster26 Click here to Send Dojomaster26 a Private Message Visit Dojomaster26's homepage! Add Dojomaster26 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DUBOLOCAUST
Suspended User

A mere five days left to ponder the query
Of mind-numbing BASS and senseless worry
As your inhibitions subside and your vision gets blurry
Flashing pin-cushion sides as your attention scurries

The moment of relentless quaking
The poignant malevolence, ceaseless shaking
A release is waiting
Needle for needle, the powder your steeple

No gates that can bind both outside from inside
A collision of BASS froth wayward to wayside
Internal sacrilege, eternal apocalypse

ON THIS NIGHT

Old Post Jun-01-2010 20:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for DUBOLOCAUST Click here to Send DUBOLOCAUST a Private Message Add DUBOLOCAUST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
inferno
Supreme tranceaddict

When is this event, what is it and where is it?

Detroit this weekend topped anything Atlanta has ever seen, as always for DEMF. Better luck next year

Old Post Jun-01-2010 20:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for inferno Click here to Send inferno a Private Message Visit inferno's homepage! Add inferno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DUBOLOCAUST
Suspended User

Within in the twilight of the lapses of lunar activity reliant on the forthcoming fifth day from hence. Forthly.

This event will be a show. With tickets and ticket-like things.

Sheathed in the ignorance of the future, and the blessing of the present. Nihilist hedonism coupled with existential dualism. Practicing druid-ism [sic].

And when night begins its steady crescendo, ON THIS NIGHT, so does the sonic culture both decay and then reform, as though divinity came upon its dirt-ridden visage. Calling forth the BASS of mercy, releasing early.

The bathrooms will be EVERYWHERE. The BASS will come from the troughs which line the trenches and warfare will ensue.

The stage will have LIGHTS.

There will be a price on those TICKETS.

AND THIS WILL HAPPEN

Old Post Jun-01-2010 20:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for DUBOLOCAUST Click here to Send DUBOLOCAUST a Private Message Add DUBOLOCAUST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I've been stretching each part of me in precum-uppance.

Old Post Jun-01-2010 23:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tender vagina
Junior tranceaddict

In two days I will find out if there's any good reason why I've been saving my mammary fluids in all my most precious flasks.

Old Post Jun-05-2010 01:15  Gibraltar
Click Here to See the Profile for tender vagina Click here to Send tender vagina a Private Message Add tender vagina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread