Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYTA Local DJ's Radioshow/Live Set/Podcast Thread
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

Just tuned in. Good stuff so far

Old Post May-14-2010 01:27  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greggy4202k
Supreme tranceaddict

agreed, the streaming quality is really good..... as always, Zack is laying down some sick beats. Waiting for Keryn to get on the decks

Old Post May-14-2010 02:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Greggy4202k Click here to Send Greggy4202k a Private Message Add Greggy4202k to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

chOonz!!!@!@$!@#$@#$@#%%@#$!

Old Post May-14-2010 02:36  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

Bombs away right now! Old school style

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post May-14-2010 02:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Keryn
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Frequency Frank
Bombs away right now! Old school style

Oof I admit I had a hard time keeping up lol!

Old Post May-14-2010 12:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Keryn Click here to Send Keryn a Private Message Add Keryn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

Sick beats, was listening! The green screen with the "hosts" was kinda funny at times, reminded me of local TV, but cool concept they got going... Good set, I listened until about 1030..

Old Post May-14-2010 12:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Aramis
Junior tranceaddict

Smiley DJ DJ Aramis Promo mini mix

HERE IS A 10 min MIX!!!
Promo Video come check it out!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpvdtUw9TCo

1.Tom Colontonio - Subdued (Original Mix)
2.Onova - Platitude (sebastian bradt remix)
3.Matt Everson - Heist Manoeuvre (Nick Sentience Remix)
4.Oliver P pres Stonevalley - Someone Else (Original Mix)
5.ID - ID
6.John Askew - Z List Uber Star (Reaky Remix)
7.4 Strings - Daytime (Sean Tyas Remix)

Old Post May-17-2010 22:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Aramis Click here to Send DJ_Aramis a Private Message Visit DJ_Aramis's homepage! Add DJ_Aramis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
James Gill
tranceaddict

I have a new mix up on u-theory.com, check it out under the guest mix section!

u-theory.com

Tracklist:

Coolerika - Teaching Hearts (ZRG Progressive Dub) - Worldwide Exclusive Records
Rick Pier O'Neil - Chronic (RPO Original Mix) - RPO Records
16 Bit Lolitas - Personal Space (Original Mix) - microCastle
Mariano Favre - Septiembre (Pablo Acenso Remix) - Outside The Box Music
Ozgur Ozkan - Wait and Wonder (Loquai Remix) - Jetlag Digital
Rick Pier O'Neil - Protect Yourself (Randay Remix) - RPO Records
Shabu Vibes - Obscene Calls (Dyno Remix) - Shabulized
Interplay - Locked (Nicholas Van Orton Remix) - Balkan Connection South America

You can download here

Old Post May-18-2010 22:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for James Gill Click here to Send James Gill a Private Message Visit James Gill's homepage! Add James Gill to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Keryn
Supreme tranceaddict

Photobucket

This month we have a very special show featuring techno Queens Connie Yin (New York City) and Audrey Napoleon (LA) for a battle, EAST COAST vs. WEST COAST.

Friday, May 21, 2010
2-4pm EST
DI.FM - Exposure NYC Channel
TUNE IN HERE: http://www.exposurenyc.org/ (tune in on right side)

If you are interested in having your mix featured on our monthly show, please email breakbookings@yahoo.com for consideration.

Connie Yin - NYC (featured 2-3pm Est)

Born and raised in Queens, New York City, Connie appeared in the electronic music scene six years ago and has become a familiar face in the NYC underground house/techno scenes. Connie has spun her eclectic mix of funky house, tech house, electro, acid, minimal and techno all over the world and alongside the most talented DJs/producers, like Magda, Trentemoller, James Holden, Italoboyz, Vincenzo, Michal Ho, Nico Purman, Guy Gerber, Davide Squillace, Alka_rex, Mark Henning, Sweet & Candy, Jeff Bennett, Konrad Black, Terry Mullan, Jesse Rose, Adultnapper, Nick Warren, Misstress Barbara, Patrick Chardronnet, Jay Tripwire, Jason Jinx, Chris Duckenfield (SWAG), Ladytron, Jimmy van M, Camea, and the Hacker. Connie spins regularly at NYC's top venues like Crobar, Pacha, Sullivan Room, Love & Cielo, but also DJs at more underground but high-profiled events and parties, eg. Minimoo, LESS @ Annex, and Resolute, for which she is a resident of.

Connie has also spun outside of NYC, in San Francisco, Miami, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Vancouver, Ibiza, Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Prague, Mexico, Rio de Janeiro, Athens, and most recently, BERLIN!!! In March 2006, Connie won the Village Voice DJ Spinoff Contest and spun at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami. In March 2007, Connie spun at the infamous Sunday School for Degenerates party at the Pawnshop in Miami, opening the terrace for an all-star line-up! In June 2008, Connie spun at Canada's top electronic dance party - Piknic Electronik, in Montreal! For all US bookings, except New York, please contact her booking agency, Volatl.

When she first became a part of New York's dance scene, Connie was shocked to see how few women were DJ-ing the many parties around town. Never one to settle, she has been teaching women to spin for over two years. To date, Connie has had 15 students. In addition, Connie is teaming up with Halcyon Record Store to foster and promote local female DJs via an event called "Ladies’ Night," which features a new female DJ spinning on-site every Thursday.

Connie is producing under the name "conSTAR" and her first release is out now on Airdrop Records!" (Love those guys!)

www.myspace.com/conster72

Audrey Napoleon - LA (featured 3-4pm Est)

Audrey Napoleon is a dynamic international DJ known for her passion, energy and style behind the decks. Spinning Minimal, Techno, House and Electro, Audrey captivates the heart of her crowd on a nightly basis.
Performing since age 6, to sing-alongs and putting on performances at local theaters and schools, her initial spark was evident. Late nights, sitting by the radio, anxiously awaiting to record the perfect songs to make mixes for her friends, it’s no wonder that this little girl developed into the multi-talented force she’s become today.

“I expect tremendous things from this lady!
No question… Audrey is a divergent performer and true artist.”
By 2005, Napoleon had relocated to Los Angeles; working closely with her mentor, she began her dj residency at Ashton Kutcher’s Hollywood hot spot, Geisha House. Audrey now holds a dj residency at the iconic club, Avalon Hollywood, and she continues to perform in countries around the world such as Italy, United Kingdom, France and the United States. Audrey has graced the stage with industry giants such as James Zabiela, Chris Liebing, Tiefschwarz, Tommie Sunshine and John Dahlback just to name a few. She has played the best clubs around the USA and internationally including Avalon, San Francisco’s Ruby Skye, Bolgia in Milan and Area51 in Manchester. In February, Audrey Napoleon performed at the opening gala for two of the 2010 Winter Olympics official parties at Circa and Richard Joseph in Vancouver.

In between producing her own tracks and remixing popular acts she such as Home Video’s single “Gas Tank”, which opened for justice on nye 2010 in New York City, she also lends her seductive vocals to the tracks of various New York and LA based producers.

Audrey is one of Shejay’s Top 100 Female DJs and has appeared in publications such as Remix Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Bust Magazine New York, Trigger Happy Magazine, and LA Weekly, along with numerous music blogs and online magazines. She has also appeared on radio including Wish Industry Radio London, Radio FG Paris, and BPM on XM Satellite Radio. Her debut single “Cannot Find” reached the Beatport Top 100 downloads and she has an assortment of exciting tracks prepped for release this upcoming spring which will be available for digital download on ITunes, Beatport, and Amazon.

“Who says one has to divide to conquer? The excitement and unity of the crowds are what allow me to do what I do”, says Audrey Napoleon for la weekly. “What I can give them is all the inspiration I need.”

www.audreynapoleon.com
www.facebook.com/audreynapoleon

Old Post May-21-2010 13:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Keryn Click here to Send Keryn a Private Message Add Keryn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Euphoria - TranceSound Session May 8th, 2010
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qs93sf

1. Lee Osborne - Eight (Original Mix)
2. Reverse - Absolute Reality (Arty Remix)
3. Raneem & MK - Unexpected (Tomac Remix)
4. Sean Bay - Esperanza (Adamuna Remix)
5. Anhken - Green Line (Ronski Speed Remix)
6. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Sunset Boulevard ft. Ana Criado (Signum Remix)
7. Vadim Miner - Statica (Majera Remix)
8. Oen Bearen & TrancEye - Phantasmagoria (Original Mix)

Old Post May-22-2010 19:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

Behold, my arse. New Podcast: "Tuneage on Ry"

Hey everyone, I just released my podcast called "Tuneage on Ry" on iTunes. Here is the link for anyone that wants to subscribe or download episode #1:

Podcast URL: http://tuneageonry.podOmatic.com
RSS Feed: http://tuneageonry.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml

Hope you all enjoy!
-Ryan

Old Post May-25-2010 15:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

lol, great title! You should have guestmixes and call them "with a side of ______". Good luck with it

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post May-25-2010 16:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYTA Local DJ's Radioshow/Live Set/Podcast Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread