Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vector A
And the beat goes on

quote:
Originally posted by Krysta_101
The piety of the chill out room at tranceaddict is something I've sincerely cherished over these years. This was said under the premise that what he was stating was sage and incontrovertible. All we breathed was virgin air and we corrupted it with the same degree of glee one has when kicking an ant mound.

I need idoru and clovis back to tell me what's what. My compass roses.

Old Post Dec-03-2017 16:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I actually thought Bad Romance was a great pop song at the time. These days I never hear Top 40 radio, so I'm not aware of anything she's done after that. That said, I'd be willing to bet a considerable sum of money that she never has, and never will make anything even half as brilliant as Like A Prayer or Vogue.

> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Dec-03-2017 18:30  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Bump. Goddamn was I ever WRONG about Lady Gaga and I take it all back. She is such an insanely talented musician and performer. I watched her doc on Netflix and got the impression that she's pretty normal when not donning the Gaga persona. Like you'd be able to talk to her without feeling star struck or whatever. And as if I said she isn't the Madonna of our time...lol fuck what a dumbass I am. If anything she's the BOWIE of our time!

I should let Jamie know, lol.

Told ya!

Old Post Dec-27-2017 10:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Just read through the only thing entertaining was Jamie and Eric going at it.

Old Post Dec-27-2017 14:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread