Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > fav jean company
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by zokissima
Not saying its a waste, but c'mon, some prices are just outrageous for a cut that is at best 5% different than what you would find at any other jeans store. And with a 100% markup because of the brand.

Just because there is a 100% markup doesn't mean that you HAVE to pay that 100% markup.

I've never paid more than $100US for a pair of True Religions which retail usually for $250US +

I bought 2 pairs of True Religions two years ago for $150US including tax. Not that expensive if you ask me...You should have to know how to shop and where/when to shop.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 17:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
legendary_waz
Supreme tranceaddict

Buffalo hands down

Old Post Apr-24-2008 18:01  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for legendary_waz Click here to Send legendary_waz a Private Message Add legendary_waz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
WHere do you get these? I've been looking for a pair of comfy club jeans.

I get mine @ Over the Rainbow

Old Post Apr-24-2008 19:28  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by richard raiban
hands down!

Best jeans ad EVAR! WOW.

quote:
Originally posted by loca
Meh. I'm really not big on brand names and I refuse to pay more than 40-50 bucks for a pair of jeans. All my jeans come from bluenotes. They fit awesome, the wash is great, and they're always "buy one get one half off". Went there last week and got 4 pairs for 80 bucks

bluenotes.

WE ARE SO ALIKE LOCA!!! WOW. <3 You. Hahaha

(EDIT: I'm totally going to Bluenotes in Barrie at the Georgian mall and gonna look at getting some new jeans! 2 pairs I guess, if its buy 1 get 1 1/2 off!! DEAL!! Thanks Lauryn!!!)

quote:
Originally posted by MissK
You may be cheap with jeans but your not with sunglasses!

SO TRUE habibi. I'll pay lots for my Oakley obsession!! Oakley!

Old Post Apr-24-2008 22:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut
You kids get off my lawn!

quote:
Originally posted by MattVagrant
<3 Gas Jeans!

YES, I'd forgotten about them. They're a little hard to find though - where do you get them?

2012-11-32 - DJ Insufferable ɸ Or At Least the Stalkers I Complain About
2048-06-66 - Spastic & Whocares Although I'm Actually Flattered
9999-45-81 - Tweaker Gimp I Probably Won't Even Go To This But I Have To Make Sure I Fill Up All The Available Space Here

Old Post Apr-24-2008 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigiNut Click here to Send DigiNut a Private Message Add DigiNut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

Gsus

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Apr-24-2008 22:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Guess fit my ass perfect. And its hard for girls to find jeans that do that.

Guess Daredevils and Starlet FTW! Love them!

The Silver Pioneer is a great 'ass' jean as well

FUUCKKKK this post jinxed me somehow.... Favourite jeans broke today Time to go jean shopppppinnggg!

Old Post Apr-24-2008 23:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techead
HouseMusic all night long

I have 3 pairs I love
my Buffalo jeans i love them because of their cut
A pair of Ecko, had them for several years and feel so comfortable
A pair of G Unit for day to day wear
Sounds kinda strange wearing hip hop brand jeans , but I am a bit "Husky" lol and they fit nicely

Old Post Apr-25-2008 02:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for techead Click here to Send techead a Private Message Visit techead's homepage! Add techead to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MattVagrant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
YES, I'd forgotten about them. They're a little hard to find though - where do you get them?

Gas... last time I got'em I found them at Pacific Mall.

Old Post Apr-25-2008 03:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for MattVagrant Click here to Send MattVagrant a Private Message Add MattVagrant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DK Man
Supreme tranceaddict

Anybody have good adresses to buy Jeans in the Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton etc... Area. I'm looking for a good value! I'm working here this week and with summer coming up I really want a new pair of jeans!
Tks

Old Post Apr-28-2008 00:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DK Man Click here to Send DK Man a Private Message Add DK Man to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
I bought 2 pairs of True Religions two years ago for $150US including tax. Not that expensive if you ask me...You should have to know how to shop and where/when to shop.

Yeah, and buying 2 pairs of jeans every 2 years (because that is the only time they are a reasonable price) doesn't make a lot of sense either.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Apr-28-2008 01:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by MattVagrant
Gas... last time I got'em I found them at Pacific Mall.

Pacific Mall is what we call: counterfeit.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Apr-28-2008 01:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > fav jean company
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread