Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What to say to GIRLS...
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

There is definately a way to totally impress a girl , but I think by that point, the ice should be broken somewhat at least... err sorry if no one knows what I'm saying... I can't post it either...

latez...

Old Post Mar-12-2001 03:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sugarbean
Alohomora

King

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
Swamper,
your link was broken.

correction the link itself isn't broken, the 'guide's just been taken off the net

Old Post Mar-12-2001 03:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarbean Click here to Send Sugarbean a Private Message Add Sugarbean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sugarbean
Alohomora

Re: lay guide...

quote:
Originally posted by goodnet
im taking note of them, but im ugly as swamper's avatar so i dunno.. hehe jokes

Hey goodnet, if you think like that and you will never get a good chick! Those who have respect in themselves get respect given from others!!!!

Old Post Mar-12-2001 03:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarbean Click here to Send Sugarbean a Private Message Add Sugarbean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

Thumbs up

goodnet
Good link. I think that article and this general topic brings up deeper issues of the human behavior and psychology. But not everyone will have the same results with the advice. For example you could give a bunch of people the same joke, but some wont be funny. That's because the delivery is just as important as the joke it self.

I was a really shy person when I was younger, partly because that's the way I was raised. But I have learned to be more assertive. Now I have too many girls chasing after me! hehe

CARPE DIEM!

Old Post Mar-12-2001 04:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
I was a really shy person when I was younger, partly because that's the way I was raised. But I have learned to be more assertive. Now I have too many girls chasing after me! hehe

I too used to be VERY shy... but one day you realize that it is such a waste... So after that all the things I thought I couldn't do cuz I was 'shy' I would go ahead and do it on purpose... then after that I saw it was no big deal I slowly overcame it...

Now peeps who meet me & I tell them I was shy think I'm lyin heh

But then I'm gemini too.. so I still have a bit of that shyness lingering around

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-12-2001 04:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goodnet
•Damn• I look good.

quote:
Originally posted by Sugarbean Hey goodnet, if you think like that and you will never get a good chick! Those who have respect in themselves get respect given from others!!!!

i was just joking

Last edited by goodnet on Mar-12-2001 at 05:31

Old Post Mar-12-2001 04:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for goodnet Click here to Send goodnet a Private Message Add goodnet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

Mindbender, I agree with most of your advice, but the "stay cool part" has a major flaw: What happens if this girl turns out to be a good shot at "the one"? Then you have to play it cool for as long as the relationship lasts or confuse/upset her by changing your personality at some point in the process.

As for the thing about subjects: Talk about something that you have a genuine interest in, as people *will* notice if you're not paying attention to what they say. If the girl talks about something you don't find interesting, most of the time you should be able to turn the conversation to *why* she feels like that instead of *what* she feels like. And afterall *she* is interesting, right?

Old Post Mar-12-2001 06:52  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JM
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up lay guide

There's a lot of good suggestions here. I aslo checked out the lay guide, and many suggestions i have already heard from the biggest players i know (i work with a few of them). I suggested they write a book and publish it, they'd be millionares cause all the 15/16 year old boys would wanna read it.....if i only had a book like that when i was 15...,

anyways, great topic wondered off into another great topic

>JM<

Old Post Mar-12-2001 07:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JM Click here to Send JM a Private Message Add JM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

Re: Makes me think of an adult joke

quote:

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN
1. Show up naked.
2. Bring food.
3. Give good head.
4. Swallow.

like women dont already know this little bit. and guys claim not to be easy.

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN:
1.Give good head.
im sorry but too many of you boys just need some lessons.

this thread is too much. i have to say its one of the funniest ones ive come across. you guys are a trip.

Old Post Mar-12-2001 07:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sugarbean
Alohomora

Re: Re: Makes me think of an adult joke

quote:
Originally posted by theeyesofdarkness

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN:
1.Give good head.
im sorry but too many of you boys just need some lessons.

Thats the realist shit i've heard in a while!!! Damn right too many boys need lessons, I think it needs to be taught in school or something, make a cable access channel on tv or something....lol right on eyes' damn you got a long name! Were did you get that awesome avatar?

Old Post Mar-12-2001 09:43  United States
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

Okay thankz girlz

A friend of mine 1 time actually said to girls : I can lick as "lassy"

You know the dog lassy LoL.. The weird thing is they just laughed and didnt kick his ass..

MmmM Maybe ill try that

Thankz EVERYONE for the tips... Damnit the week has just began I want my weekend (ah well at least i took the monday off LoL)

Last edited by Henkie_henk on Mar-12-2001 at 10:59

Old Post Mar-12-2001 10:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Henkie_henk Click here to Send Henkie_henk a Private Message Visit Henkie_henk's homepage! Add Henkie_henk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindbender
True trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Furee
There is definately a way to totally impress a girl , but I think by that point, the ice should be broken somewhat at least... err sorry if no one knows what I'm saying... I can't post it either...

latez...

Hey Furee! Good to see you back coz either you haven't posted for a long time or I've become blind or something. How are things?

Old Post Mar-12-2001 12:02  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What to say to GIRLS...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread