Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Dec'17'2005 Oliver Vs. Oliver "The Gift"
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by naesean3
we will watch out for you as will the Velvet polls......

LOL it's more like I will be watching them...Rawr!

Old Post Dec-18-2005 01:36  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jennē

quote:
Originally posted by milos
I cannot disrespect Venezuela like that

heres some inspiration for you though, for tonight:

Thank you Milos for your kind words and photos for me to learn by and teach others by...

I don't think that I can quite move the way you can... but I will try to represent...

Old Post Dec-18-2005 01:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

lol that i can't believe i remembered all those tracks...
i think thats mine

i NEVER remember tracks...so that is insane
CANNOT WAIT...leaving in 45 mins

Old Post Dec-18-2005 01:49  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djbruuen
house

^ yep that was your post lol, sorry for not giving the credit

Old Post Dec-18-2005 01:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djbruuen Click here to Send djbruuen a Private Message Add djbruuen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Old Post Dec-06-2006 02:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PressPLay
Connoisseur of Beauty

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007

What's with the resurrection of this thread? Why don't you just start a petition thread and hand it over to Momma Dee and forward it over to Mark Oliver's website? Maybe that way we can change the date of "The Gift".

Paul: Supermodels are beautiful girls, Will. A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay. The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottled promise. Scenes from a brand new day. Hope dancing in stiletto heels.

Old Post Dec-06-2006 02:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PressPLay Click here to Send PressPLay a Private Message Add PressPLay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

Shaya we gotta do something about this.

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Dec-06-2006 02:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cuzo

i will try and help if needed lol

Old Post Dec-06-2006 02:58  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:

Tell me about it...

Old Post Dec-06-2006 03:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djbruuen
house

i don't understand why mark can't do it on another weekend...seriously, lets push for a real 'the gift' to happen on the 23rd!!! that would be f'in sweet!

Old Post Dec-06-2006 03:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djbruuen Click here to Send djbruuen a Private Message Add djbruuen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dnmr
Dee

I just don't understand. I did do some investigating to day and so far no returns of email

I really hope this gets changed, I havent seeen so many people so upset over one event.

And it is true what some have said, this night is on the top of my list of parties to attend every year, it truely is magical. Its too bad we won't be able to witness that same magic this year, *tear*

There are times we will remember, there are nights we won't forget.
If we'll value every moment, we will never feel regret.
There are friends who will remain, within out thoughts throughout our lives
There are ties that can't be broken, there are songs that cannot die.
In everything you do,
Your love shines through.

Old Post Dec-06-2006 03:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for dnmr Click here to Send dnmr a Private Message Add dnmr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

Danielle you crying makes me want to kill someone.

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Dec-06-2006 03:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Danielle you crying makes me want to kill someone.

I agree Frank!

Did you forward this to Jose?

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Dec-06-2006 03:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NuERA
Groove Control

going to try and check it out this year

Old Post Dec-06-2006 04:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NuERA Click here to Send NuERA a Private Message Add NuERA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Dec'17'2005 Oliver Vs. Oliver "The Gift"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread