Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
I'm not lying. I'm high on life and the music

d00d if it's just you, then you can stay at my place (live with Mom and sisters otherwise I would totally host the gang of you)...so seriously, consider coming over...I think you'd have a fucking AWESOME time and the rest of the TOTA crowd would be pleased to meet you!!!

Give it some serious thought...

Old Post Apr-28-2005 03:01 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by Blinckme
that's a 1st !!!
Epi not doing drugs loooool

mish 3am be'dir echrab add ma 3am betcharda'

Ayre fik ya ayr I'm as clean as Ozzie Osbourne

Old Post Apr-28-2005 13:06  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
d00d if it's just you, then you can stay at my place (live with Mom and sisters otherwise I would totally host the gang of you)...so seriously, consider coming over...I think you'd have a fucking AWESOME time and the rest of the TOTA crowd would be pleased to meet you!!!

Give it some serious thought...

fayraree, thanks man, but I promised a bunch of friends that I'd make it to Swirl. A friend of mine in Pittsburgh, in particular, jumped on me when he found out that Blank & Jones were coming (his favourite group ), and already bought his ticket and is sleeping in my apartment in Monty...so I have to be there As for the TOTA crowd being pleased to meet me, somehow, just somehow, I doubt that'd be true

Old Post Apr-28-2005 13:09  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
As for the TOTA crowd being pleased to meet me, somehow, just somehow, I doubt that'd be true

Damn...he sensed the set-up....

Old Post Apr-28-2005 14:52 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

OMFG...I just came back from shisha...and i have the biggest buzz ever...never been buzzed like this in my life...fuck...ayoye...la panique...worse than the herb...and i have shit to finish for tomorrow morning...and i haven't slept in 48 hours...and i'm not sleeping tonight either...and i have a flight to catch to monty in 12 hours...completement blaaazé et en train de fonctionner sur 2 neurones et demie...les maths, ca suce quand t'as plus de matiere grise...un epi en mode TOTA...

Old Post Apr-29-2005 04:54  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

OH MON DIEU FAITES EN SORTE QU'EPI REDEVIENNE COMME AVANT

demain direct de l'aeroport a arabesque pour fumer la shisha avec moi, ensuite tu rentres chez toi pour prendre une douche ou diner en famille ou whatever

Old Post Apr-29-2005 05:03  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
OH MON DIEU FAITES EN SORTE QU'EPI REDEVIENNE COMME AVANT

demain direct de l'aeroport a arabesque pour fumer la shisha avec moi, ensuite tu rentres chez toi pour prendre une douche ou diner en famille ou whatever

fast...j'arrive chez nous vers 8:30 du soir...j'vais etre pete en chris...en tout cas, je t'appelle le soir...

Old Post Apr-29-2005 05:23  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

aight ca te dirait un felix le chat ?

Old Post Apr-29-2005 05:31  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
aight ca te dirait un felix le chat ?

Ya I'm thinking about it. I have to start off by seeing if I'll still be awake by then

Old Post Apr-29-2005 05:44  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

repose toi bien

Old Post Apr-29-2005 05:52  Morocco
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

So, unfortunately, no Global shisha gathering occured during DJ Dan's weekend. I blame Taha for everything

But seriously, Marcus, we thought about Shisha at 10:00PM on sunday since that's when we more or less woke up after a long night, but it was a tad too late to call you up and hit the pipe. We'll do it later sometime, maybe Formula 1 weekend?

Old Post May-05-2005 15:05  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

yes blame Taha for everything

Old Post May-05-2005 15:30  Morocco

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread