Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by malek
epi are you coming for felix da housecat on friday? will you be in town at that moment?

...and what the F is up about all these ppl (including my sorry-ass self) wanting to know when EPIC is in town? I feel so pathetic now...I may have to start an EPIC APPRECIATION THREAD... *HURL* (ooo I ate corn today!)

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:25 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
epi are you coming for felix da housecat on friday? will you be in town at that moment?

You mean the one at Space? I kind of forgot about that one Yeah I'll be there (in Montreal), but I'm not really a big fan of his, as he's too soulful for me. Will be a last minute call, and will depend on what the rest of my friends will want to do that night. You going?

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:26  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
^^^^THAT'S the spirit!!! And re: your comment on my sucking camel cock and ostrich balls, I don't pleasure myself...I leave that for the ladies...

You don't pleasure yourself? I don't get it. Are you trying to tell me you're a cross between a camel and an ostrich, and thus have their genetalia

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:27  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
You mean the one at Space? I kind of forgot about that one Yeah I'll be there, but I'm not really a big fan of his, as he's too soulful for me. Will be a last minute call, and will depend on what the rest of my friends will want to do that night. You going?

yes i'm going, its perfect for me, cause on Friday I never last too long, so 3 am + shawarma afterhours session and I'm home at around 4:30-5:00 which is perfect.

oh and felix is reallllllllllly good live, trust me at 15$ (one drink included) you can't go wrong.

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
yes i'm going, its perfect for me, cause on Friday I never last too long, so 3 am + shawarma afterhours session and I'm home at around 4:30-5:00 which is perfect.

oh and felix is reallllllllllly good live, trust me at 15$ (one drink included) you can't go wrong.

Hmmmm...that's actually not a bad idea at all, especially the shawerma part. I'll try to convince fawzi and the rest to see if they're up for it. And yeah, I've never heard Felix live (only his sets), so I probably owe it to myself to check him out. J'apporte les chix Syriennes avec moi si je viens

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:31  Lebanon
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
J'apporte les chix Syriennes avec moi si je viens

I'm there.

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
I'm there.

Don't you have a gf you

Old Post Apr-25-2005 21:39  Lebanon
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
I'm there.

syrians chix are exlcusive to syrian dudes, flex toi

Old Post Apr-25-2005 23:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

malek j'aimerais bien que tu fumes avec nous

Old Post Apr-25-2005 23:16  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
malek j'aimerais bien que tu fumes avec nous

je fumes pas

Old Post Apr-25-2005 23:17 
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
syrians chix are exlcusive to syrian dudes, flex toi

Old Post Apr-25-2005 23:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

Old Post Apr-27-2005 06:14  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread