Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by djlemeir
1234 bouncers are asses specially the ****** who is in charge of the list.'

derrick owned tho.

Seriously lemeir, it was ridiculous. Even Louis couldn't get in.

On a different note, tu viens ce soir a Arabesque ou non?

Old Post Jun-10-2005 16:28  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Okay I'll extend your curfew LOL but it's not happening again! LOL

Girl, I'm afraid once you meet these MTL TA freaks you will never sleep again!!! LOL! Of course, you stay out as long as you want!!

bwahahahahahaaa...TOTAs shall be subjected to MTLTA freakiness. You do realize you'll never be the same again. See you guys tonight!

Old Post Jun-10-2005 16:29  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

c'est finit la promo pour le 1234 icitte, on lock toute pis on suspend toute, tabarnak this place can suck my dick

Old Post Jun-12-2005 14:59  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jennē

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
bwahahahahahaaa...TOTAs shall be subjected to MTLTA freakiness. You do realize you'll never be the same again. See you guys tonight!

i wasn't the same just leaving montreal the first time i was ever here... now having met you guys.. omg.. what am i gonna do??

you freaks are fun...LOL

Old Post Jun-12-2005 15:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

Plain and simply: Montreal pwns your bones.

Old Post Jun-12-2005 17:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jennē

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
Plain and simply: Montreal pwns your bones.

well marcus.. what can i say? I don't have any excuses this time round

Old Post Jun-13-2005 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

Shisssshaa Smoked up for 6 hours with Charlie, Marcus, Mazen, Taha, Nasser, Fawzi, Madelaine and a bunch more at Arabesque, and another 5 hours at Shahrazad with the same suspects PLUS Fahad, Jenn and Jenny. By the way, TOTAs suck ass. You definitely proved it in person

And now I need more shisha

Old Post Jun-13-2005 19:48  Lebanon
magikb
Home of Lix and Jennē

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Shisssshaa Smoked up for 6 hours with Charlie, Marcus, Mazen, Taha, Nasser, Fawzi, Madelaine and a bunch more at Arabesque, and another 5 hours at Shahrazad with the same suspects PLUS Fahad, Jenn and Jenny. By the way, TOTAs suck ass. You definitely proved it in person

And now I need more shisha

Yeah..but this TOTA girl out partied you and out danced you.. so I don't care.. say I suck all you want.. I'm still one up on you

Old Post Jun-14-2005 00:53 
zoogla

...not to mention out DEBATED you...

Old Post Jun-14-2005 13:36 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

Nick and his philosophy

Old Post Jun-14-2005 16:21  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShadoWolf
ISOS

sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Old Post Jun-14-2005 16:24  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadoWolf Click here to Send ShadoWolf a Private Message Add ShadoWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

I'm back home in the Pitts...ughhh...and still working on my paper...ishhhh...and practicing my dance moves and my debating skills...akhhhh...cause I got smoked by TOTAs...blaaaaaaah

So honestly, this weekend was really great. I had an absolute blast. 'Twas great meeting all the new faces cause it made the partying so much better, especially with Fahad and Jenn being able to make it from TO. You guys suck major donkey balls So come again to Montreal ASAP so we can do this again

Old Post Jun-14-2005 23:21  Lebanon

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread