Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by alec
I meant to say, I'll only be in town for the evening of Dj Dan, not the other dates! So I can make pretty much anytime as far as right now is concerned!

Ahhh..ok perfect then. Seems like the 30th is the date for now.

Old Post Apr-20-2005 03:33  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

alec how about you come during the afternoon so we can smoke a little bit early?

Old Post Apr-20-2005 03:33  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by alec
And Marcus, you'll have to show all the noobs your newly learned favorite Shisha tricks!

hahahahahahah, i'm just a measly padawan trying to make my master proud.

alec, you seriously have to come down early, it aint shisha without the uber leet jedi. :P

Old Post Apr-20-2005 03:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alec
Bitch to Desyn Masiello

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
hahahahahahah, i'm just a measly padawan trying to make my master proud.

alec, you seriously have to come down early, it aint shisha without the uber leet jedi. :P

yeah I might be down for that, but there's always the issue of my dog, somehow on the night of Ferry, she lasted 15 hours without pissing or shitting anywhere, that was a miracle! I'm doing a party at my house the night before for friends, and we're all getting fucked, so I may not be in the best of condition too early in the day!

Max Walkers official TA fan club chapter president
quote:
Originally posted by DJMD123
Great googliemoogly!

Old Post Apr-20-2005 03:35  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for alec Click here to Send alec a Private Message Visit alec's homepage! Add alec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

Alright, so we have on the 30th:

fast
Marcus
Alec
Epi (+ Nasser, Fawzi, Bassel etc)

Who else bitches

Old Post Apr-20-2005 03:52  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ... MARCUS + NASSER ... OH MY FUCKIN' GOODNESS IT'S GONNA BE FUNNY

Old Post Apr-20-2005 03:57  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ... MARCUS + NASSER ... OH MY FUCKIN' GOODNESS IT'S GONNA BE FUNNY

Wait until you meet the rest of my friends

Old Post Apr-20-2005 04:07  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Epi je te jure j'ai hate de voir la discussion entre Marc et Nasser, ils parlent un peu de la meme facon (pas le meme accent) mais c'est le meme debit and they're both nice and funny

Old Post Apr-20-2005 04:08  Morocco
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

This should be fun. We definitely have to go to that awesome shisha place on st-denis, totally worth the money.

Old Post Apr-20-2005 04:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blinckme
Undecided ...

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Alright, so we have on the 30th:

fast
Marcus
Alec
Epi (+ Nasser, Fawzi, Bassel etc)

Who else bitches

The 30th after 5 pm ?
Me in

Old Post Apr-20-2005 08:51  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Blinckme Click here to Send Blinckme a Private Message Add Blinckme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

Ok guys, shisha gathering again.

We now have:
fast
Marcus
alec
Epi (+ friends)
Blinks
fayraree (+friends) -- You're in right?

Who else is coming? And what time on the 30th, and where? Suggestions?

Old Post Apr-22-2005 22:53  Lebanon
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

A place on st-denis near ontario. Taha knows it's name. It's the best by far.

Old Post Apr-22-2005 22:56  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread