Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
loconet
de la puta madre!

quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
thats not what the pic is saying

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:36  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for loconet Click here to Send loconet a Private Message Visit loconet's homepage! Add loconet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Uh... obviously

I guess I'm not sure if the piccie was doctored or what but I know that if I found one of those in my tent...

I'd probably have a heart attack

And I think most spiders are afrain of humans, save for certain trap-door spiders that actually seem to hunt people in laboratory conditions.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ExOn
Still around

I fucking hate spiders! Shivers up my spine!

One of the few ones left

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:41  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for ExOn Click here to Send ExOn a Private Message Add ExOn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pooley
In Search Of ...

damnit, why do I keep checking this thread. It gets worse with the minute :/

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:51  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for pooley Click here to Send pooley a Private Message Visit pooley's homepage! Add pooley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

wow this poison really can kill the human skin, is there no antidote for it?

WHATEVER YOU DO, do not fucking flame it, a spider reaction can be very fast and they can jump a quite big distance and it can attack= KO for you.

Things you should do is wear heavy clothes a jacket maybe, something that will hold it down if it attacks, Leather gloves maybe and a motorcycle helm..ya i am talking serious if this thing bites your head..lol....

Take something long to squash it.. a stick with something heavy or something..figur something out.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 18:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShadoWolf
ISOS

One of the best things about living this far north is that we don't have nearly as many bugs as you guys.

or hurricanes

Old Post Sep-13-2004 18:15  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadoWolf Click here to Send ShadoWolf a Private Message Add ShadoWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by ShadoWolf
One of the best things about living this far north is that we don't have nearly as many bugs as you guys.

or hurricanes

That was low.

If you've ever watched the southern sunset over massive clouds turning a multitude of pinks, blues and whites - the silver lining mapping your destination for euphoric interference before the veil of night comes to take you into her warm embrace of silently august constellation...

then you *might* understand why some of us tolerate the bugs, the rain, the heat, the humidity, the hurricanes, etc...

Some things just make it all worth it.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

dude camel spiders maybe bigger than brown recluses but the poison on the brown recluse packs a big enough punch to have your body part amputated.

BTW i called the pest control and should be here today....My roommate wants to put it inside a jar once they catch it

[IMG]http://blc1.kilgore.cc.tx.us/mobleypageap1/images/DayofAbdominalFlapAttachment(a).jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by speedracer_mec on Sep-13-2004 at 19:05

Old Post Sep-13-2004 18:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Transporter
Senior tranceaddict

Just stick your gum in the whole and trap him (or her in) .. also pray it doesn't have a back door.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 20:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Transporter Click here to Send Transporter a Private Message Add Transporter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

thanks for the pics. now i can thoroughly enjoy my dinner and sleep peacefully.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Sep-13-2004 20:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

let it bite u..u never know it could be radioactive

Old Post Sep-13-2004 21:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NiteMer
Prog/Trance Ambassador

Re: My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)

quote:
Originally posted by speedracer_mec
A fukin brown recluse is living in a nest in my dorm hallway....

Mother of god...Im scared to death.
I cant kill it because it is hiding in the top portion of the janitor's supply room. Its the size of a quarter and Im freaking over here guys...

I put towels on the bottom of my door to prevent anything...

OMFfdhgfhgdhdfghjngfgfjmgjmjg

one bite and you lose your body part.

Me and two guys tried to kill it earlier and it went into hiding inside the door hole.

I will take pics and show you...tomorrow

I would be scared of a brown rackloose too, but one bite won't necessarily take a body part. My friend got bitten three times in the leg. It messed him up, but I don't think he will lose his leg. A girl that I know just got bit three times too. One in the butt. If you get bitten, see a doctor. You should be alright, but it will not be a fun couple of months.

Edit- If not taken care of, you can die. Why didn't homeboy take care of his bite. Was that someone that intentionally got bitten to show what would happen.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for NiteMer Click here to Send NiteMer a Private Message Visit NiteMer's homepage! Add NiteMer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread