Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nss
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
come one, you gotta be kidding. I'm sorry you are the biggest wuss i heard of. Going to call the cops... what are they going to do? shoot it?

lol@the responses

Old Post Sep-14-2004 03:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nss Click here to Send nss a Private Message Add nss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
come one, you gotta be kidding. I'm sorry you are the biggest wuss i heard of. Going to call the cops... what are they going to do? shoot it?

Dude i have no gun..otherwise I would shoot it.
Right now it is inside its home...
Tomorrow the goddamn school better take care of this.
I told my hall RA....he doesnt give a shit since its not located near him. I open my door...straight in front of me 8-10ft away is the exit and next to the exit is the janitor's supply room....!

Check this bite out..

OMFfgfgjhg

Old Post Sep-14-2004 04:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

Peter parker should been bitten by a recluse.

Then he can shoot venom and melt bad guys..hrhr

Old Post Sep-14-2004 04:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sr22
Senior tranceaddict

at the responses...

and at dorm room guy that is freaking out. Do the gum idea, but put on some thick gloves first, then get some bubble tape, take about 2 feet of it, chew it up, and stick the fucking huge wad on the opening.

Old Post Sep-14-2004 05:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sr22 Click here to Send sr22 a Private Message Add sr22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbital32
Revolution

quote:
Originally posted by sr22
at the responses...

and at dorm room guy that is freaking out. Do the gum idea, but put on some thick gloves first, then get some bubble tape, take about 2 feet of it, chew it up, and stick the fucking huge wad on the opening.

here's what i would do. I would put on some gloves and squash it. I don't think he has Titauim fangs that going the gloves. But then again that's me. Stop freaking yourself out, grab some cajones and kill the sonna of a bitch. Hell, if i was your RA i wouldn't give a fuck either!

Old Post Sep-14-2004 05:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbital32 Click here to Send Orbital32 a Private Message Visit Orbital32's homepage! Add Orbital32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gabor3000gt
Senior tranceaddict

you kidding????? Those bites are nasty as fuck!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You can spot me at:
08/16 Paul van Dyk @ Szigen Fesztival, HU
09/03 Gabriel & Dresden @ Palace, HU

Old Post Sep-14-2004 06:15  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for gabor3000gt Click here to Send gabor3000gt a Private Message Add gabor3000gt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Kills Bugs Dead

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XaNaX
I <3 global warming

Jesus, why hasn't you or one of your roomates gone to the store and dropped 4 bucks on a can of Raid? Fuck waiting for animal control, once that poison hits that thing it will be dead in 30 seconds.

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for XaNaX Add XaNaX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6iki_Snake
tranceaddict

Just move out all your stuff, then put a highly flammable liquid all over the janitor closet and fire it up. When the hall RA checks up on whats happening, just tell them the spider (the one HE didnt take care off) did it...

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
i didnt read it but i saw a she in there. damn bitches

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for 6iki_Snake Click here to Send 6iki_Snake a Private Message Add 6iki_Snake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

case close:

I went to class this morning and when i got back....school had already taken care of it.
Ra told them where it was at....and they killed it and threw it in the trash....pretty lame because my roommate wanted to put it in a jar!

-_-;;;;;;;

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
the things iw would do with my gun if i was cop

id be breaking walnuts like chief wigum

a new remote control too

Old Post Sep-14-2004 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BeatFreak
og

quote:
Originally posted by speedracer_mec
case close:

I went to class this morning and when i got back....school had already taken care of it.
Ra told them where it was at....and they killed it and threw it in the trash....pretty lame because my roommate wanted to put it in a jar!

-_-;;;;;;;

or so they said!

Old Post Sep-14-2004 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BeatFreak Click here to Send BeatFreak a Private Message Add BeatFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread