Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

Atenccion Indie!

Jas van Houten - Heaven's Gate

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jun-26-2004 22:48  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
INDY
all you need is love

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Eco
ooooooo that song was amazing!!!!!!.... if its the one im thinking of.... the one im thinking of got really quiet and just a million little piano or synth notes made this AMAZING melody.... there was a buildup and then the kickdrum kicked in but the melody stopped and kinda.... stayed the same and didnt change..... idk if that helps ne1 remember which song im thinking about.... but some1 REEEEALLY has to come up with an ID... cos i was going nuts to that song.

not only did i go nuts! but i started to cry!!!

Old Post Jun-26-2004 22:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for INDY Click here to Send INDY a Private Message Add INDY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
umes23
BeatAddict

summerstage was awesome.... i was sure it was going to make me sick but not yet! pvd surprised me with so many banging unfamiliar tunes. i had a great time and he really pushed us hard trying to make our rain pains worthwhile... those of you that "enjoyed" the rain, i just cant agree with you.... the first couple hours were fine but by the end of this thing i thought i was gonna have pneuomnia.

pvd gave it his all though. notice his "thanks i couldn't be happier" comment on after the mc talked on the mic? that was cool, he definitely appreciated the love we showed him. his set at spirit was better, but thats just because summerstage didnt have such good flow.... however, i dont hold that as a bad thing. he was just trying to push a wet crowd to move and i think he did well.

Old Post Jun-26-2004 22:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for umes23 Click here to Send umes23 a Private Message Add umes23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ogvh5150
Formula 1 Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
Your probably talking about Cosmic Gate - Bilingual....

It starts out moderately hard... than goes into a 3-4-3 key piano solo... builds up and blows up

Yeah that's the one. Just got it from a trance hub thanks.

Old Post Jun-26-2004 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for ogvh5150 Click here to Send ogvh5150 a Private Message Add ogvh5150 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
INDY
all you need is love

bah...it doesn't sound the same ...bah..maybe my head is just fucked too much ...lol will come back to me in a couple of days

Old Post Jun-26-2004 23:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for INDY Click here to Send INDY a Private Message Add INDY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pacha4life
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by politicsofdancin
not only did i go nuts! but i started to cry!!!

yep i saw that when he started playing satellite....

all ican say about the SS is holy shit....I couldn't ask for a better set and better setting...raining in central park while paul drops a sick set and has the decency to hand out paper towels to his fans that was MINT!!!!

the fuckign light show was unbelievable..the sound was great..i was drenched but i dont' care. Indie he truly is god..especially with that laser around him WOW!!!!!!

nice meeting everyone...fucking blast i was so happy by the end of th nite....
And those plastic balls were great...
highlight of the nite defintely Sunday afternoon and ENNNNNERGGGIZE
nik

Old Post Jun-26-2004 23:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pacha4life Click here to Send pacha4life a Private Message Add pacha4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
INDY
all you need is love

yeah nik!! it was insane! let me givre my full report later on as my head is NOT functioning atm lol

Old Post Jun-26-2004 23:16 
ogvh5150
Formula 1 Addict

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~lrussell/Pics/ss/MVI_1626.AVI

Unplayable. Upload it again.

Old Post Jun-26-2004 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for ogvh5150 Click here to Send ogvh5150 a Private Message Add ogvh5150 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Haunted
one scary ass mothertruck

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=B...A1C12C5B1833495

what track is that!!

Old Post Jun-26-2004 23:38  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for Haunted Click here to Send Haunted a Private Message Add Haunted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LordQuinnTrance
Supreme tranceaddict

I's like to know what track that is as well.

Old Post Jun-26-2004 23:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LordQuinnTrance Click here to Send LordQuinnTrance a Private Message Add LordQuinnTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mdamon7278
Time for a NOS

Yeah Rachel is one of our TA's, yeah shes a hot blonde, but a really annoyning one, when she is drunk, just scatter, and when her and vtec are together I think I almost puked at Space, two annoyning individuals together is like giving bin laden a nuclear weapon, good luck!!!

Old Post Jun-27-2004 00:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdamon7278 Click here to Send mdamon7278 a Private Message Add mdamon7278 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stassi
America's Degenerate

lee your vids need crowd shots!!!

Old Post Jun-27-2004 00:11  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Stassi Click here to Send Stassi a Private Message Visit Stassi's homepage! Add Stassi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread