Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > have a question about guvernment tiesto
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

have a question about guvernment tiesto

ok,,, this might sound stupd, but has n e one ever tried to sneak in a camcorder or did n e one bother doing it b4 ... or is it stupid to even think about it ?

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TRANCEEEE Click here to Send TRANCEEEE a Private Message Add TRANCEEEE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

Re: have a question about guvernment tiesto

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
ok,,, this might sound stupd, but has n e one ever tried to sneak in a camcorder or did n e one bother doing it b4 ... or is it stupid to even think about it ?

No chance you'll sneak it in so don't even bother bringing it in...youre only bet is a digital camera that also records video but the quality will obviously be shit...sorry m8

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:12  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: have a question about guvernment tiesto

quote:

what if its small enough ,,, that fits in a digital camera case ???

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TRANCEEEE Click here to Send TRANCEEEE a Private Message Add TRANCEEEE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

Re: Re: have a question about guvernment tiesto

quote:
what if its small enough ,,, that fits in a digital camera case ???

Unless you can actually fool them to believe it IS a digital camera...no chance...

They will look in your bag, they will feel you up, and they will even ask you to lift you heel up so they can cheeck the inside of your shoes...i say if you don't want to stand in line and told to go put it away somewhere don't bother...sorry man I wish you could

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:16  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

depends on which security you get,,,,,, but id say you got less than 50% chance.

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

but would they open the digital camera case ??????

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:27  Canada
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

I've actually seen them inspect digi cams before. I don't know if you wanna risk it TRANCEEEE.

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:33  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

quote:
but would they open the digital camera case ??????

Yes...if you are bringing ANY bag they WILL open it...(or case) I take my digital camera and I have a little leather case for it as well and they always open it to look inside and i was asked a few times what is that too...I mean you could fool them but it's not worth the effort...besides once youre inside the bouncers might see you and you're toast...

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:35  Israel
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by starsearcher
Yes...if you are bringing ANY bag they WILL open it...(or case) I take my digital camera and I have a little leather case for it as well and they always open it to look inside and i was asked a few times what is that too...I mean you could fool them but it's not worth the effort...besides once youre inside the bouncers might see you and you're toast...

true true

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:38  Canada
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

quote:
true true

Unless you can SOMEHOW (doubt it) arrange it with the guv ppl...don't think it's worth the risk...

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:42  Israel
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Hmmmmm maybe I should film this event.

I don't wanna carry that DV CAM all night with amount of traffic coming.

Old Post Jun-08-2004 20:44  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiANG
Supreme tranceaddict

i've done it for a Tiesto party about 2 yrs ago. check ur PM

Old Post Jun-08-2004 21:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for LiANG Click here to Send LiANG a Private Message Add LiANG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > have a question about guvernment tiesto
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread