Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Katana - In Silence (Txitarro Remix)
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
UWM
mandroid

I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's a he.

Old Post Jul-17-2004 19:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

I thought it was decent when I first heard it, but live it's massive!

Old Post Jul-17-2004 20:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Plastick
tranceaddict Supreme

First heard this when I saw Marco V last week. Really thought it was 4 strings - into the night until the melody comes in.

Old Post Jul-18-2004 01:50  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Plastick Click here to Send Plastick a Private Message Add Plastick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
da33431
Supreme tranceaddict

Definitely an amazing track, may be the tune of the year, the breakdown is still tearing clubs and is still being played out. Either RvDB, Salina Summer or Txitxarro mixes - can't go wrong with any of them.

Above and Beyond presents Tranquility Base - Oceanic (Sean Tyas Remix)

Cape Town - Metaphorique (Ferry Tayle Neverending Story Remix)

David West - Welsh Morphology

Old Post Dec-08-2004 00:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for da33431 Click here to Send da33431 a Private Message Add da33431 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hanki
... Timewritin'

Definately it can be the track of the year 2004! Simply amazing!

Old Post Dec-08-2004 15:27  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Hanki Click here to Send Hanki a Private Message Visit Hanki's homepage! Add Hanki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Hailstone
YELLO!

I am so bored from this track! I liked it alot, but no more.

3. John Digweed at Eventshall 30/04/2005

Old Post Dec-08-2004 19:29  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Hailstone Click here to Send DJ_Hailstone a Private Message Add DJ_Hailstone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clubsolutely
Direct Driver

this tune was so fine i had to buy both reset releases , all awesome except the scratch bandicoot one. RVDB maybe too repetetive but i kind of got used to his style.. its still ownz best! salinas summer mix is right after it.

3. Ayu - M [Above & Beyond Typhoon Dub]

Tune of The Moment
Afterlife - Never Before (Bobby Blanco and Miki Moto Mix) [Hed Kandi]
My Vinylist

Old Post Dec-08-2004 22:15  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for clubsolutely Click here to Send clubsolutely a Private Message Add clubsolutely to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deibero
Supreme tranceaddict

i post around 4 months ago the similarities of the beginning of the track to 4 strings - into the night...nobody seemed to agreen with me...now a couple of people seem find the tracks similar!

Old Post Dec-09-2004 01:21  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for deibero Click here to Send deibero a Private Message Add deibero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Katana - In Silence (Txitarro Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread