Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Dan aka Partyhopper appreciation thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Victor Dinaire
Supreme tranceaddict

Dan aka Partyhopper appreciation thread

I need to take time time out to mention how great this guy is.

Everywhere you go, hes there participating. He always wants to be involved to make a difference

Class act!

Dan is the man!

Old Post Jun-16-2004 18:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Victor Dinaire Click here to Send Victor Dinaire a Private Message Visit Victor Dinaire's homepage! Add Victor Dinaire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj tek
SSU MF !

yep, i made a similar thread couple months ago too.. just an awesome friend and a person in general..

Old Post Jun-16-2004 18:33  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for dj tek Click here to Send dj tek a Private Message Visit dj tek's homepage! Add dj tek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

I couldnt agree more.

Dan is hardcore to the fullest.

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jun-16-2004 18:34  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunshine79
Around the world...

Thumbs up

Great thread, vic!

It's so true, Dan never fails to amaze me. He is probably the kindest, happiest, easy-going guy I have ever met. I have never seen him angry or unhappy. He has the most positive attitude! AND he IS always out!! A party isn't a party if Dan isn't there. And you can quote me on that!

Dan is also EXTREMELY thoughtful. He is the person we should all look up to and strive to be. He takes time out to wish us birthday greetings or even buy a gift.

Dan, you really blew me away when you gave me a present at Vic's. It meant more to me than any gift I received because it was so genuine. You really are a wonderful person and I just hope you get back all that you give to the world.

thank you for YOU.

Old Post Jun-16-2004 18:57  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunshine79 Click here to Send Sunshine79 a Private Message Add Sunshine79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vadushka!!!
Supreme tranceaddict

Every party that a TA is in cahoots with you'll always catch Dan there early setting up his lighting rig and working his magic throughout the night. You might even catch him playing MC throughout the night.

"Would Bobby Bolker please report to the DJ booth...Bobby Bolker to the DJ booth."

You da man!

Old Post Jun-16-2004 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for vadushka!!! Click here to Send vadushka!!! a Private Message Add vadushka!!! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj tek
SSU MF !

quote:
Originally posted by vadushka!!!
You might even catch him playing MC throughout the night.

thats for sure.. dan is actually a great mc ! and has a voice for it too haha..

Old Post Jun-16-2004 20:34  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for dj tek Click here to Send dj tek a Private Message Visit dj tek's homepage! Add dj tek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

it's awesome to see dan at every event with the same smile on his face at every party no matter what venue. even tiesto at avalon on saturday!!! dan's one of the nicest knowledgeable guys out there. kudos to partyhopper aka wallflower

Old Post Jun-16-2004 20:36  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wheel of Steel
Supreme tranceaddict

Dan is the man

Old Post Jun-16-2004 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Wheel of Steel Click here to Send Wheel of Steel a Private Message Visit Wheel of Steel's homepage! Add Wheel of Steel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

never met him but im sure hes this great if every1 sez he is :-)

Old Post Jun-16-2004 22:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
INDY
all you need is love

yeah DAN is an amazing guy!!! he ALWAYS go out of his way just to see everyone happy. always with a positive attitude and always ready to party!!!! when shellshock(michi) was here, jay (hitikori) took us to his place. dan made us feel soo at home. i was sick at the time , and he was so concerned. he asked me if i wanted cough drops or medicine. DAN, you are the BEST!!!! may you get the same wonderful gesture back....you have a GREAT heart! people should be as caring and thoughtful as you.

cheers
indy

Old Post Jun-16-2004 22:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for INDY Click here to Send INDY a Private Message Add INDY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LuNaSeA
presque rien

jay says that dan is a fraud! an old man! ..but he makes BANGIN bubble tea!!!!!

Old Post Jun-17-2004 00:41  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for LuNaSeA Click here to Send LuNaSeA a Private Message Add LuNaSeA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NY1004
Sudoku Addict

Yes Dan is the man...the man with a plan.

Seriously though its come to the point where whenever I go out to a party I always looks out for him since he is usually the first one I see, and usually the last one to go. And kidos to him for always being there to provide his fellow TA with any information he might need.

YAY DAN!!

Old Post Jun-17-2004 03:54  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for NY1004 Click here to Send NY1004 a Private Message Add NY1004 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Dan aka Partyhopper appreciation thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread