Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Braving the Great Outdoors
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mebot
Maverick

Braving the Great Outdoors

Tonite instead of the usual apartment party or frat party hopping, my roommates and I and a couple friends are going out camping tonite.

its gonna be awesome, the night will be chilly but not cold, a perfect setup for a campfire. We're gonna bring some tunes, build a fire, drink some brewskies, cook some weiners, drink some more, shoot each other with Airsoft guns, drink a lot more, and not go to sleep at all.

its gonna rokkk

Hopefully it'll turn out like that Dan Aykroyd and John Candy movie "The Great Outdoors" , but i don't want to be the one struck by lightning

What is everyone else's plans for tonite?

Old Post Oct-08-2004 21:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Emil
Minister of Information

Take a video camera, you never know if you'll run into Bigfoot or get abducted by aliens!

Click here to see Myspace

Old Post Oct-08-2004 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Emil Click here to Send Emil a Private Message Add Emil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Emil
Take a video camera, you never know if you'll run into Bigfoot or get abducted by aliens!

yeah my roommate has his SOny Handicam packed.

Old Post Oct-08-2004 21:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

well i got to study so i wont be doing much. maybe go by the local bar and have a few swings of a brew.

Old Post Oct-08-2004 21:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
well i got to study so i wont be doing much. maybe go by the local bar and have a few swings of a brew.

wait... vivid boy.. study..? Do those two go together?

Old Post Oct-08-2004 21:50 
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

im actually an inellectual.

PSYCHE!

GIMME DA PUSSY!

Old Post Oct-08-2004 22:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranc3
tranceaddict in training

Just remember you have the right to arm bears.

Old Post Oct-08-2004 22:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranc3 Click here to Send Tranc3 a Private Message Add Tranc3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Tranc3
Just remember you have the right to arm bears.

i hear the right arm is the tastiest

Old Post Oct-08-2004 22:11 
mezzir
BEES?

heh, that reminds me
watching comedy central world tour earlier, forget who it was, but he was hilarious
'its ironic that we sent hans blix to search for arms, whats he gonna do when gets to baghdad, go around like "Hi, i'm hans, where are the arms?"

Old Post Oct-09-2004 06:15  Niue
Click Here to See the Profile for mezzir Click here to Send mezzir a Private Message Add mezzir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6iki_Snake
tranceaddict

haha btw you gonna have to upload that movie that you guys are shooting there in the wilderness.

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
i didnt read it but i saw a she in there. damn bitches

Old Post Oct-09-2004 07:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for 6iki_Snake Click here to Send 6iki_Snake a Private Message Add 6iki_Snake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by 6iki_Snake
haha btw you gonna have to upload that movie that you guys are shooting there in the wilderness.

eh we actually didnt use the camera at all last night, but i do have some crazy stories!

So near where we were camping and had our tents set up was a little stream or creek, but there was about a 4 foot drop off-embankment just before it.

So when it was night out, you couldn't see shit and of course we're all drunk. Well my friend decided to take a piss and he walked off and tried to take a piss behind a tree

all of a sudden we hear "Oh shit!" and then a splash! he fell straight down into the water and lost his 22oz but he was drunk so he was laughing. We all had a good laugh at that.

Later on we brought the airsoft guns out and hunted each other which was cool, except we couldnt see shit. The same guy who fell into the creek became Solid Snake from MetalGear and actually waded through the river and shot at some people. I told him he looked more like Mad Dog from Contra, but he liked solid snake better

Anyways, he was soaking wet and his phone was in his pocket so his phone is broken now. Its cold if you werent around the fire we made, and all he asks is if someone has a change of socks! He had to leave and go back to the apt or he mightve gotten hypothermia.

and finally my other roommate was throwing beer bottles in the woods and one of them broke on his hand and sliced his finger. He started bleeding but luckily we had first aid and put guaze and tape on his finger, We put a hell of a lot on it because he was able to stick his finger in the fire and get the tip of his finger on fire. Which was pretty funny.

I slept in a makeshift hammock, but it was freezing so i said Fuck it and went and slept in the back of my car.

Woke up this morning and my roommate who cut his finger was like, yeah i think i need to go to the hospital. So I took him the ER and it was pretty deep cut so they put 6 stitches in his finger and I waited in the lounge for like 4 hours and I was hungover and tired.

So yeah it was a pretty fun night. I want to go camping again!

Old Post Oct-09-2004 19:34 
Tranc3
tranceaddict in training

What??? No group of supermodels that happened to be doing a shoot there in their bikinis but the rest of the crew got eaten by bears? What the hell kind of a camping trip is that?

Old Post Oct-09-2004 22:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranc3 Click here to Send Tranc3 a Private Message Add Tranc3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Braving the Great Outdoors
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread