Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > ever successfully sue anyone?
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

A couple days ago I was on my way into Walmart when I briefly slipped on what appeared to be transmission fluid spilled all over the walkway in front of the store.

There were no signs warning customers of the spill.

On my way out there was an ambulance and fire truck tending to an old man who slipped on the spill and a team of people trying to clean it up.

My question. Was this my chance to get the big bucks?

I genuinely slipped on my way into the store. Hmmm. Maybe I should have taken a hard fall on purpose and gotten some kind of injury. Hell, transmission fluid can be tricky stuff.

They say opportunities only come once, I think I missed my chance.

Old Post Apr-13-2013 13:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Americans....

Old Post Apr-13-2013 13:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SkyHigh
hillbilly.......

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Americans....

Old Post Apr-13-2013 13:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for SkyHigh Click here to Send SkyHigh a Private Message Add SkyHigh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Americans....

I can't stand people who do this.

"Americans"

Yet you fucking live here.

Maybe if you didn't sit on your ass all day on FB and had to actually pay for that weekly pedi/mani you'd understand the value of an opportune dollar.

Old Post Apr-13-2013 14:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I can't stand people who do this.

"Americans"

Yet you fucking live here.

Maybe if you didn't sit on your ass all day on FB and had to actually pay for that weekly pedi/mani you'd understand the value of an opportune dollar.

And they say it's because the rich don't pay enough Taxes

LOL

you fucking inbred parasite.

get a fucking job.

Old Post Apr-13-2013 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I make more money than you and I don't own any stocks outside my 401k.

Get a fucking better job.

Making 50k in Ottawa is like making minimum wage here.

Old Post Apr-13-2013 14:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

It's funny how you're a champion of the rich, yet you're actually lower-middle class. You argue that taxes should be lower for the ultra rich to encourage the investing that they make all their money from. Do you honestly think if you taxed them more they'd stop investing? They invest because it makes them money, just like you invest because you have a borderline average salary.

People would think you're Mitt Romney based off of your posts when really you're Joe 6 pack.

Old Post Apr-13-2013 14:49  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I gave some broad named Sue HPV once. So yes.

Old Post Apr-13-2013 14:52  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
And they say it's because the rich don't pay enough Taxes

LOL

you fucking inbred parasite.

get a fucking job.

U mad?

Get a sense of humor, brah.

Old Post Apr-13-2013 14:54 
srussell0018
Chaostician

He's too busy making 5k a year in the stock market

Wasn't the movie Boiler Room based on him?

Old Post Apr-13-2013 15:01  Ireland
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
He's too busy making 5k a year in the stock market

Wasn't the movie Boiler Room based on him?

lol u mad?

at least im making something off the stock market and my income is diversified.

I'm not leading the charge on the wealthy paying too little taxes. My main concern (since it affects me, and others trying to break into the market) is paying too much taxes on investments.

50k was last year btw big shot, and i was just talking about taxable income

you worry about paying your 30% taxes with your "big shot" salary and 1 stream income LOL. i'll continue to pay my 11% through legal tax avoidance measures.

I bet you don't even own property LOL.

Last edited by Nrg2Nfinit on Apr-13-2013 at 15:37

Old Post Apr-13-2013 15:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
U mad?

Get a sense of humor, brah.

Go slip and kill yourself, Make sure you get a hefty life insurance policy first.

Old Post Apr-13-2013 15:29 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > ever successfully sue anyone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreen Velvet tune possibly?? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAalto - "Rush" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread