Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.

album of the year candidate. out today. wow.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 00:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

its not available to order on cd via amazon....not happy bout that

Balance 019 is such a great album

Old Post Jun-11-2013 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

deff cool track. it shows the creativity and of his. i am not looking forward to his album though. i believe he will sound more pop/experimental. we shall see

Old Post Jun-11-2013 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
its not available to order on cd via amazon....not happy bout that

Balance 019 is such a great album

iTunes

Old Post Jun-11-2013 03:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

lots of awesome albums out this year, this being one of them

Old Post Jun-11-2013 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Just got it from iTunes. Now, let them benzos kick in!

I'll post my review tomorrow.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 03:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

it's also up on spotify.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 11:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
album of the year candidate. out today. wow.

I'm gonna give the album a whirl. I really like Saiz.. but I can't take that track. The vocals sound like a weird Russian pop song.. like the B side of the only album T.A.T.U came out with.

Old Post Jun-11-2013 19:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djexplizet
tranceaddict

Re: Re: henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
I'm gonna give the album a whirl. I really like Saiz.. but I can't take that track. The vocals sound like a weird Russian pop song.. like the B side of the only album T.A.T.U came out with.

Well said. I'm a fan of Saiz, he produces beautiful music, but his latest experimental stuff doesn't appeal to my taste..he deviated to an extent

Old Post Jun-12-2013 05:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djexplizet Click here to Send djexplizet a Private Message Add djexplizet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_MARSBAR
Senior tranceaddict

Great album indeed. My favourite tracks are Just an Illusion, Spiricom and Natura Sonoris I think.

Old Post Jun-17-2013 20:51  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_MARSBAR Click here to Send THE_MARSBAR a Private Message Visit THE_MARSBAR's homepage! Add THE_MARSBAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

I dig that song a lot and I'm glad I saw this thread.. Reminded me that I need to get this album, almost forgot!

Old Post Jun-18-2013 12:23  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

not to bomb the thread but since we're nominating album of the year, i'm gonna have to put my vote out and say...

Stimming- STIMMING! After numerous times listening to it, it's going to be hard for something to beat this one.. fucking LOVE it!

This guy is a master at what he does...

Old Post Jun-19-2013 00:11  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > henry saiz - reality is for those who are not strong enough to confront their dreams.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmazing ID from Leandro Gamez's set (Electro/Tech-House style)#2 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackManuel Arenas - "Spanish Rose" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread