Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > Bioshock Infinite
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Bioshock Infinite

@0@

Old Post Oct-22-2012 00:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

which game engine is this?

Old Post Oct-22-2012 04:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

it's probably unreal.

I've never played any Bioshock game in greath lengths. I bought bioshock 1 for $2 on GFWL and I got a few hours in..then meh.

Old Post Oct-24-2012 03:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pointPi
Supreme tranceaddict

First Bioshock is absolutely brilliant according to my book. Neat dieselpunk setting, interesting social commentaries, fun plot twist, and I have a weak spot for superhuman engineering.

Avoided the second instalment due to its multiplayer mode. I've also heard the story isn't that good either in that game.

I am looking forward to BS:Infinite. I hope it will have more in common with BS1 than BS2.

Old Post Oct-26-2012 21:01  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for pointPi Click here to Send pointPi a Private Message Visit pointPi's homepage! Add pointPi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Holy crap!

Old Post Dec-08-2012 20:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denny1350
tranceaddict in training

Monkey Dancer 2 real estate lawyer

real estate lawyer

Old Post Dec-10-2012 17:10  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for denny1350 Click here to Send denny1350 a Private Message Visit denny1350's homepage! Add denny1350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sleightful
tranceaddict

Hopefully this game stops being pushed back every month or so.

Old Post Dec-11-2012 01:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sleightful Click here to Send Sleightful a Private Message Add Sleightful to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pointPi
Supreme tranceaddict

Got it last Thursday. So good! Go play it like right now.

Old Post Mar-31-2013 23:08  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for pointPi Click here to Send pointPi a Private Message Visit pointPi's homepage! Add pointPi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > Bioshock Infinite
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacks55- old trance [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDream Traveler - "Structure" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread