Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Paulie
Losing My Religion

Choice tune Onion, absolute quality, A - grade Columbian, just pure class.

That's me in the corner, That's me in the spotlight, I'm Losing my religion, Trying to keep up with you ,And I don't know if I can do it, Oh no, I've said too much,I haven't said enough, I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I heard you sing, I think I thought I saw you try.

But that was just a dream, That was just a dream, But that was just a dream, Try, cry, why try? That was just a dream ,Just a dream, just a dream, Dream

Old Post Jul-08-2006 01:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulie Click here to Send Paulie a Private Message Add Paulie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sm44
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah, top quality tune onion
first track of yours ive downloaded and i will have to get some more

Old Post Jul-18-2006 01:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sm44 Click here to Send sm44 a Private Message Add sm44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
Originally posted by Paulie
Choice tune Onion, absolute quality, A - grade Columbian, just pure class.

disco sh*t?

Old Post Jul-18-2006 03:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
disco sh*t?

my m00sik is not shit... ;c its barra mangz! ^_____^

oh and thx guyz, its a start : )

Last edited by ONION on Jul-18-2006 at 03:57

Old Post Jul-18-2006 03:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx

haha Onion loves the disco style boogy woogy! hehehe
you should do a mix Onion with your best tracks & put it up!

Old Post Jul-18-2006 07:07  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

yeah onion. seriously, just put up a bunch of completed stuff and stop being such a homo. be a good bloke & bring others enjoyment

Old Post Jul-18-2006 07:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

or get a release so we can hear those ch00ns mangz.

might even get "Glorious uplifting" Rudy support@!

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Jul-18-2006 07:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr_Octopussy
tranceaddict

what software are the aussie producers using?

im using reason 2.5 (reason 3 soon) atm , maybe we can remix each others tracks sometime

Old Post Jul-29-2006 08:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr_Octopussy Click here to Send Dr_Octopussy a Private Message Add Dr_Octopussy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T-Soma
The Sky Was Pink...

Abletorz. Ow and since rebirth is free iv got that too.
I still suck

Sign this petition!

Old Post Jul-29-2006 14:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Soma Click here to Send T-Soma a Private Message Add T-Soma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

this one's especially epic for onion

www.aesthetic-music.com/JULY_30_2.mp3

ps. the percussion needs a facelift, and ignore the clipping

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Aug-02-2006 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

syths sound nice mate just not overly fond of the melody.

Old Post Aug-02-2006 08:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
Originally posted by ONION
my m00sik is not shit... ;c its barra mangz! ^_____^

oh and thx guyz, its a start : )

tis a quote from a moofie

Old Post Aug-02-2006 09:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProgressive tune!! need ID =) [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGouryella - Tenshi (Transa Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread