Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > PQM diagnosed with ALS
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

What does ANYTHING you have written have to do with finding cures for disease?

Old Post Oct-14-2019 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Absolutely nothing. He's another crazy. I made the mistake of replying to him seriously once and got the same non-sequitur babbling in reply. I'd highly recommend reading his posting history for a detailed mental profile of a highly disturbed man.

> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]
> Into The Blue [Progressive]
> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]

Old Post Oct-14-2019 19:32  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
What does ANYTHING you have written have to do with finding cures for disease?

Or the fact that PQM has ALS, for that fucking matter?

For the record, the original Omnisphere post I quoted was him going on about how PQM should've had a better diet and seen the doctor more often and this wouldn't have happened. That's the kind of idiocy we're dealing with here.

Old Post Oct-14-2019 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Maybe omnisphere should start his own GofundMe and get some mental help.

Old Post Oct-14-2019 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Fucking trance crackers, man.

Anyways, that's a shame about PQM.

Old Post Oct-14-2019 19:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

Man that sucks i know a few PQM tracks, you are sleeping is one of them for sure.

Old Post Oct-15-2019 18:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Omnisphere
Have you ever asked why the poor or people down the food chain always seems to suffer or people who don't have a lot of wealth? From what I can see, society is split into classes but most people don't see that. The caste system which India used to use is still used today in all modern society but no one wants to bring in equality. At least bill gates is trying.

At least everybody in our country rich or poor gets the same vaccinations, except those ****s who think they or their children won't get ill as they never were ill before. Not telling they just lift on the people around them who did get vaccinations. Do you think those vaccins just dropped from the sky?

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Oct-17-2019 12:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Or someone who is highly passionate and the depth of love I have for life and music in general. To some music is music, but my love for music goes into the scary category and beyond fanatic about what I believes in. I am the sum of all of my idols. Gandhi, Lincoln, Martin Luther King, John Kennedy, Malcom X. I like to live a Buddhist lifestyle with no suffering and I know the solution to get rid of suffering all together but I know the answer but no one wants to hear it.

You are one of the most blatantly unhappy individuals I have ever come across. And you have a messiah complex on top of it.

> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]
> Into The Blue [Progressive]
> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]

Old Post Oct-17-2019 13:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Have you ever asked why the poor or people down the food chain always seems to suffer or people who don't have a lot of wealth? From what I can see, society is split into classes but most people don't see that. The caste system which India used to use is still used today in all modern society but no one wants to bring in equality. At least bill gates is trying.

quote:
I like to live a Buddhist lifestyle with no suffering...

Alright, then. Let's talk about the Eightfold Noble Path. Key to a Buddhist's ethical conduct, one of the paths is Right Speech and most Suttas teach that this particular path says, among other things, one should refrain from speech that is harsh, impolite, rude and malicious.

You do not know PQM on a personal level. You are wholly unaware of what his eating habits have been, how he treated his body, and how often he may or may not have seen his doctor. Yet you chose to post in this thread and imply that his poor diet and lack of doctor's visits are what caused this (pro tip: neither diet nor doctor's visits can prevent or cause ALS). That kind of speech is harsh, impolite, rude and malicious and flies in the face of the person you're claiming to be here.

Spare us the lecture of what you believe if you can't even practice what you preach.

Old Post Oct-17-2019 15:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

A Buddhist who likes John Kennedy

Old Post Oct-17-2019 16:33 
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Jesus christ, dude. What is your problem? You sure that red pill you swallowed wasn't just docusate sodium? Cause you sure are spewing a lot of shit.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Oct-18-2019 at 21:04

Old Post Oct-18-2019 19:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
If armin is reading this or anyone else trapped but can't escape there is hope.

The Matrix is everywhere and endless, escaping it is just an illusion.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Oct-18-2019 20:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > PQM diagnosed with ALS
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread