Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > PQM diagnosed with ALS
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Omnisphere
The reality that you see is not the one I see. I see a very dark depressing, yet heavily controlled and regulated reality without most people even realizing it that it's happening.

People are so caught up in their own little fantasy that they don't know the way out and what's really important, their health. Armin requires some serious R&R.

One of the big boys stole my life savings but it's not a crime when a hedge fund steals money, only when you rob a bank. They went as far as attempting to block me from getting a job after I caught them red handed stealing my money. They also attempted to cut my power and my internet as well as hack into my bank account to see how much money I had. They also attempted to prevent me from finding love. I also got told off for helping people reduce anxiety while they work. Again, most people give up hope because they believe that they can't change because they don't change themselves. At work they turn up the brightness so you keep working and working until you go clinically insane and stop what's really important, YOU!

People like to hide their problems because we have demonized people's imperfections but those normal people is how these elitist got to the top.

Tell me the first step to stopping this. Should I write a letter to Armin? He wouldn’t even listen if I did. I feel such ennui.

Old Post Nov-09-2019 00:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Can you believe what they did to Avicii?

Old Post Nov-09-2019 11:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:

Hitler is still alive and if I was to take a guess, he's in norway right now.

Of course, I'll be labelled as a conspiracy troll but keep living in your own bubble.

Argentina, actually.

(~)

Old Post Nov-09-2019 17:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Omnisphere, do you desire men sexually?

Old Post Nov-09-2019 17:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Hey, if you are gay, more power to you but I prefer women. I think they are a thing of beauty. Call me a ladies man, but can't look away at perfection. It's like trance music.

Now you’re over here explaining why many trance videos on youtube feature pictures of buxom beaus. Your knowledge is sinuous and certain. Trance music is much like the egg bearers that inhabit this earth. Trance music has curves and feeds us like mammary glands. I am praying for Armin.

Old Post Nov-09-2019 19:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
It's like trance music. Trance music has a lot of curves which makes it a sexy genre.

We are truly one

Old Post Nov-09-2019 19:48 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

If trance music had holes to fuck it would be the most perfect genre. More than it already even is.

Old Post Nov-09-2019 19:52 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Ronski Speed.

What a fucking NAME.

Old Post Nov-09-2019 20:00 
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Hey, if you are gay, more power to you but I prefer women. I think they are a thing of beauty. Call me a ladies man, but can't look away at perfection. It's like trance music. Trance music has a lot of curves which makes it a sexy genre.

Are you sure you prefer women? Maybe it's just the blue light and Blackrock making you think that? Men have curves, too.

Old Post Nov-09-2019 21:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Take good care of your mouth. It is the reason why many men commit suicide and drugs and alcohol just accelerate the problem.

Aside from oral health, it is also important to have the right gut bacteria so that the vagnus nerve can signal for the proper synapses to fire during those epics Trance breakdowns and sweet melodic riffs

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Nov-09-2019 22:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
I am just being a nice guy but I'll only be nice to women from now on. Guys can go to hell.

So who was he, the blue-light emitting man who broke your heart?

Old Post Nov-09-2019 23:12 
Omnisphere
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
So who was he, the blue-light emitting man who broke your heart?
Nope it was just to show and peserve whatever humanity you guys might have but you people spend way too much time on the internet.

Old Post Nov-10-2019 00:55  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > PQM diagnosed with ALS
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread