Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers

You know sometimes an innocuous Google search can unearth a bizarre underworld of weird shit? Well this evening I stumbled across The Red Pill. Now, there's no shortage of laughable anti-woman ideology on the Internet from guys who can't get laid, but this is remarkable. This is a whole complex philosophy built on hatred of women, resentment of successful men and self-loathing of oneself by abject limp-dick losers.

A beginner's guide: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...dit-2013-8?IR=T.

If you can't even be bothered reading that, here's the shortest version: a whole community of men convinced that the women have it easier than men, that only "alpha males" get laid and a whole consequent online community of men desperately trying to transform themselves into alpha males via pick-up artistry, bodybuilding and hilariously neurotic obsession with stuff like plastic surgery.

Seriously just click anywhere on this forum - the mind boggles:

http://lookism.net/index.php

> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]
> Into The Blue [Progressive]
> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on Nov-25-2015 at 23:49

Old Post Nov-24-2015 22:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Ahahahah omg so true. Butthurt shit for butthurt losers. I know all about this crap because my husband's bff is all into it, and he is def butthurt because of some chick. It's actually sad/frightening the belief he has in this shit. Like really sad. "Hypergamy is real!" he preaches, lol.

Old Post Nov-24-2015 22:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Actually, they only want ethics in gaming journalism.

(~)

Old Post Nov-24-2015 22:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

***NSFW****

http://lookism.net/Thread-My-dick?pid=381558#pid381558

Old Post Nov-24-2015 22:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus Summers
tranceaddict in training

Sounds like they are MRAs or even MGTOWs to me. Just as bad as any feminist I have met.

Old Post Nov-24-2015 23:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus Summers Click here to Send Marcus Summers a Private Message Add Marcus Summers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Account made! Message me @noma'am.

Old Post Nov-24-2015 23:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Old Post Nov-24-2015 23:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

While there are some valid 'strategies' in the PUA community they mostly only work on the same type of woman. If you're the type of guy that just aims to acquire phone #s and fb friends of attractive women ...and then rarely talk to them after then you're part of the problem.

The whole MGTOW thing is mostly made up of bitter dudes who can't get laid ...which makes their rants often extreme and angry and kills any point they were trying to make.

I liked that article and the part about 'The Wall' :

quote:
"The wall," for example, refers to the point in a woman's life "where her ego and self-assessed view of her sexual market value exceed her actual sexual market value; the beginning of the decline."

I know some girls this way... they had tons of sex in their 20s and messed up some good relationships and now in their 30s they are struggling in the dating world ...putting up old photos on Tinder like its 1999.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Nov-24-2015 23:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Isn't that just the female version of the mid-life crisis?

> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]
> Into The Blue [Progressive]
> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]

Old Post Nov-25-2015 00:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

This is a little off topic but has she been photoshopped?

Old Post Nov-25-2015 01:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

Re: The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
You know sometimes an innocuous Google search can unearth a bizarre underworld of weird shit? Well this evening I stumbled across The Red Pill.

Don't front.

Old Post Nov-25-2015 01:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
This is a little off topic but has she been photoshopped?

no just stretched from holding her chin up in the air as she breezes through life.

Old Post Nov-25-2015 02:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Red Pill: A critical mass of pathetic losers
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread