Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De CD-Compilatie Thread
Pages (95): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Config
Elaba!

quote:
Originally posted by Jasperovitsj
Eén cd met platgedraaide commerciële groove en één cd met platgedraaide commerciële jump. Wat een klucht

but it sells.. :/

www.djconfig.com
Config Mixcloud

Old Post Sep-02-2006 21:24  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Config Click here to Send Config a Private Message Add Config to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!

quote:
Originally posted by ConFig
but it sells.. :/

wie durft nu nog te zeggen dat over smaak niet te twisten valt

Old Post Sep-02-2006 21:35  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FenixStyle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Antony
en dáárna dan tiesto zijn nieuwe plaat?

Maar niet voor lang, want in 2007 is het al weer tijd voor de langverwachte nieuwe plaat van Dj Furax: Big Orgus 2007!!!

.:: Trance is a natural drug that will heal us all ::.

Old Post Sep-02-2006 22:56  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FenixStyle Click here to Send FenixStyle a Private Message Visit FenixStyle's homepage! Add FenixStyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

quote:
Originally posted by FenixStyle
Maar niet voor lang, want in 2007 is het al weer tijd voor de langverwachte nieuwe plaat van Dj Furax: Big Orgus 2007!!!

Big Orgus 2006 is wel degelijk released, als ik me nie vergis.

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".

Old Post Sep-02-2006 23:06  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BZRK
headcase

quote:
Originally posted by Real
Big Orgus 2006 is wel degelijk released, als ik me nie vergis.

Yup, daarom dat FenixStyle dat ook zei wellicht

Topher Jones feat Meredith Call - Benediction // Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It (Ben Brown Remix) // Probspot - Crimes Of Passion // Tkac & Haverlik - Leeane (Kalafut & Fygle Remix) // Luke Chable - Melburn (Am Bee En Tea Mix) // Mogwai - Hunted By A Freak (Attention Deficit's Leave A Light On Mix)

Music never separated people. No one style music is better than the other and no one style is truer than the other. It's all music !!
Please ID this track

Old Post Sep-02-2006 23:09  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BZRK Click here to Send BZRK a Private Message Visit BZRK's homepage! Add BZRK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

Zo.

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".

Old Post Sep-02-2006 23:18  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FredNova
The world doesn't know...

Zozo.

Iedereen heeft toch maar weer eens goed zijn hartje kunnen luchten.

Old Post Sep-02-2006 23:37  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FredNova Click here to Send FredNova a Private Message Visit FredNova's homepage! Add FredNova to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dark Apostle
Went metal

quote:
Originally posted by Real
De reclame gaat ongeveer zo: Regi In The Mix, probably the best mix-cd in the world.

Old Post Sep-03-2006 08:19  St Vincent and Grenadines
Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Apostle Click here to Send Dark Apostle a Private Message Add Dark Apostle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

Haha.

Old Post Sep-03-2006 09:10  Belgium
DJ Zetski
Supreme tranceaddict

Solid Sounds 2006/3

CD 1
1. tiga – 3 weeks (jesper dahlback remix)
2. morillo feat. sean “p. diddy” combs – dance i said
3. etienne de crecy – fuck
4. microfunk aka 2000 and one & dave ellesmere – pecan
5. balazko – breakfast (criss source remix)
6. john digweed – warung beach (lützenkirchen remix)
7. akabu – phuture bound (ame mix)
8. björn mandry & thomas gold feat. nicole tyler – should be
9. paul kalkbrenner – keule
10. l. carlitto & maxim lany – electrified
11. switch – a bit patchy (eric prydz remix)
12. the subs – substraktion
13. mr. g. – e.c.g.’ed
14. djuma soundsystem – les djinns (trentemöller remix)

CD 2
1. rodamaal feat. claudia franco – insomnia (ame remix)
2. julien jabre – swimming places (sebastian ingrosso remix)
3. sweet coffee – keep on running (sterac electronics club mix)
4. hot chip – boy from school (erol alkan’s extended re-work)
5. and if – finest dream (silicone soul’s darkroom dub)
6. kelis feat. too short – bossy (alan braxe & fred falke earth out remix)
7. coldcut feat. robert owens – walk a mile in my shoes (tiga mix)
8. on-spec – knights of columbus (original mix)
9. paul brtschitsch – twirl
10. ame – rej
11. radio slave – my bleep (roman flügel remix)
12. petter – some polyphony
13. loco dice – seeing through shadows
14. kiko – world cup 2006

Old Post Sep-08-2006 11:05  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Zetski Click here to Send DJ Zetski a Private Message Add DJ Zetski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Push2005
Sidechain'd

Mehe... I lol'ed

Old Post Sep-09-2006 13:54  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FredNova
The world doesn't know...

In Trance We Trust xtra 2 - DJ SL

deze week in de bus gekregen, leuke cd...

01. Matt Darey Presents Li Kwan - Point Zero (Benya 2006 Mix)
02. Johan Gielen - Physical Overdrive (Original 12" Mix)
03. Progression - Loving Memories
04. Mesh - Aftertouch (Octagen Remix)
05. DJ SL - High Pressure
06. Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight
07. Javier & Finjemaen - Sweet Talk
08. Super8 + P.O.S. Present Aalto - 5
09. Kimito Lopez - Nostalgia
10. T4L - Maximus
11. Midway - Cobra (Outback Remix)
12. Ekon - Existence (C-Quence Remix)
13. Ronald van Gelderen - This Way (Rank 1 Remix)
14. Solid Haze vs. Milez - Reduxed
15. Orjan - Arctic Globe
16. Phynn - Oslo Summerparade Theme

Old Post Sep-09-2006 14:01  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FredNova Click here to Send FredNova a Private Message Visit FredNova's homepage! Add FredNova to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De CD-Compilatie Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (95): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha Live @ Tyrant 1997 prt 2 track 5... [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha - "Lupus" (Jimmy Van M and Cass & Slide Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread