Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Pages (58): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Two years?

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Dec-29-2011 17:17  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

its the last time ArminD saw me! LOL

Old Post Dec-29-2011 17:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ArminD1981
Winter Musik Conference

hahaha I meant FRIDAY, Boat party is Friday.....

i will update my sig so i don't confuse people

Sig is gone

Old Post Dec-29-2011 17:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ArminD1981 Click here to Send ArminD1981 a Private Message Add ArminD1981 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maxdady25
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh man! I thought the events listed under your sig were upcoming events

Favorite tunes of the moment:

Etasonic - Restless (Michael Flint remix)
Hendrik Jelsma & Immersiv - Seems To Be (Peet B remix)
Andy Elliass - Lena (Matt Bukovski remix)
Pete Silver - Beyond The Blue Sky (The Noble Six remix)
Ronny K. vs Ziki - Memories (New World remix)
Odonbat - Ethereal (The Noble Six remix)
Rene Ablaze & Global Influence - Sunshine Girl

Upcoming Shows
In Trance We Trust 10/19/16
Luminosity 10/20/16
Transmission @ Prague 10/29/16

Old Post Dec-29-2011 18:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maxdady25 Click here to Send maxdady25 a Private Message Visit maxdady25's homepage! Add maxdady25 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by maxdady25
Does anyone know if there's going to be a Massive event this year like last year? Fila (Aly & Fila) and Ronski Speed were the sickest DJs I've ever seen with Fila dropping like 180 BPMs as the night progressed!!! Would be sweet if Aly & Fila were to spin at Space.

That was a very good time!! Yeah hope they whip up something along those lines

Old Post Dec-29-2011 21:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Trance Promoters for WMC need to figure their shit out with the agents better. Dont have competing trance events. The one at the more known venue will get everyone - example Nocturnal losing to Space, The Kingdom location (forgot the name) losing to Space, Nikki losing to Ultra (day party), Tyas SVD pool party losing to ... well that was to itself for shit promotion and not releasing the talent all at once. Thats another thing. Trance isnt big during WMC. Dont do the stupid phases with your lineup. You want to sell as many as you can before other events are announced. Too bad promoters never learn.

Old Post Dec-30-2011 00:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by element-y
Trance Promoters for WMC need to figure their shit out with the agents better. Dont have competing trance events. The one at the more known venue will get everyone - example Nocturnal losing to Space, The Kingdom location (forgot the name) losing to Space, Nikki losing to Ultra (day party), Tyas SVD pool party losing to ... well that was to itself for shit promotion and not releasing the talent all at once. Thats another thing. Trance isnt big during WMC. Dont do the stupid phases with your lineup. You want to sell as many as you can before other events are announced. Too bad promoters never learn.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Trance for many of us is bleeding out, it's critical now that we do anything and everything possible to keep it going. Showing clubs and promoters that their are fans out there that are willing to spend money to see Trance artists. When events clash all it does it hurt us more, but then again I would imagine that trying to organize all trance events so that they don't overlap would be a logistical nightmare.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Dec-30-2011 00:28  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Updated with:
Juicy Beach with Robbie Rivera + more 3/22

Old Post Jan-03-2012 21:40  Puerto Rico
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Updated with:
Juicy Beach with Robbie Rivera + more 3/22

Juicy Beach runs from 12pm to 5am thus making Tommy Trash part of the Juicy Beach lineup, yes?

Old Post Jan-04-2012 00:55  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ArminD1981
Winter Musik Conference

Early birds released for tyas and menno yacht party. I already got mine http://www.wantickets.com/Events/97...-Menno-De-Jong/

Old Post Jan-04-2012 01:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ArminD1981 Click here to Send ArminD1981 a Private Message Add ArminD1981 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by ArminD1981
Early birds released for tyas and menno yacht party. I already got mine http://www.wantickets.com/Events/97...-Menno-De-Jong/

Thanks! Updated the info. Debating on picking up the tickets now. Was wanting to see when the Cosmic Gate party was, but I'm assuming it'll be on Saturday like last year? Maybe while they are down in Miami for the Mansion show the 21'st they will be finalizing it...

Old Post Jan-04-2012 02:08  Puerto Rico
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by ramsau
Juicy Beach runs from 12pm to 5am thus making Tommy Trash part of the Juicy Beach lineup, yes?

Yeah, saw that as a rumor on a website. Just gonna wait until they officialy release the info.

Old Post Jan-04-2012 02:09  Puerto Rico

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprog tune sasha and timo maas have been droppin [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Witchboard Project - The Fog [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread