Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2007 > Review: Sander K @ Space Terrace???
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
teckniqueZ
Hate is a strong word....

quote:
Originally posted by TheNicest1
only reason worth going to space was sander and i mean come on after every wmc set he plays how could ya have wmc w/out him, plain and simple hes an amazin dj and always has been. guy is so cool in the booth and knows what hes doing. i loves his styles and i like how he works and smiles w/ the crowd he apprieciates his fans. im just glad i got into that terrace or i would have been pissed

On point.

Old Post Mar-30-2007 16:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for teckniqueZ Click here to Send teckniqueZ a Private Message Add teckniqueZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
teckniqueZ

quote:
Originally posted by maddhatterradio
I had 5am tickets, but from MANY years of past WMC expierence, knew damn well that those tickets really would not mean much @ 5am.

I got to the front door...saw the masses of people waiting and bee lined it to the one of the "door bitches" and sorted the guy out with $100 a piece for the two of us to get in. There was one stipulation though...that he walks us in and gets us up to the terrace.

We got in within a matter of moments and up to the terrace...and had a fucking blast for Sander. He ripped the place to shreds!

You have to pay to play in Miami....well worth every penny...

Sander on the terrace is worth every penny.AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar-30-2007 16:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for teckniqueZ Click here to Send teckniqueZ a Private Message Add teckniqueZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJScottKeith
Supreme tranceaddict

Any tune spots from people who attended?

Progressive House & Trance

Old Post Mar-30-2007 18:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJScottKeith Click here to Send DJScottKeith a Private Message Visit DJScottKeith's homepage! Add DJScottKeith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aztrancer
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJScottKeith
Any tune spots from people who attended?

I'm not good at IDing but I heard a cool re-mix of Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the Silence'... If that's what you mean by tune spots.

Some other highlights:

Arno Cost & Aria - 'Magenta'
Some way cool re-work/edit of 'Around the World'
DVDJ song that went something like.. 'when your you're moving too slow and you're out of the flow, get it workin...' then repeat (new phrase/rhyme)...get it workin...' and so on.

I told you I can't ID!

Old Post Mar-30-2007 18:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for aztrancer Click here to Send aztrancer a Private Message Add aztrancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by aztrancer
I'm not good at IDing but I heard a cool re-mix of Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the Silence'... If that's what you mean by tune spots.

Some other highlights:

Arno Cost & Aria - 'Magenta'
Some way cool re-work/edit of 'Around the World'
DVDJ song that went something like.. 'when your you're moving too slow and you're out of the flow, get it workin...' then repeat (new phrase/rhyme)...get it workin...' and so on.

I told you I can't ID!
Muzzaik - Work it (Rene Amesz mix)

Old Post Mar-30-2007 18:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j0rge
Senior tranceaddict

Muzzaik - Work it (Rene Amesz mix) vs Lucky heather, pretty sure.

A remix of that old track, keep on jumpin everybody .... till you see the sunshine rise or something.

Tiga - you gonna want me (tocadisco mix)

Old Post Mar-30-2007 19:20  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for j0rge Click here to Send j0rge a Private Message Add j0rge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
teckniqueZ

quote:
Originally posted by j0rge
Muzzaik - Work it (Rene Amesz mix) vs Lucky heather, pretty sure.

A remix of that old track, keep on jumpin everybody .... till you see the sunshine rise or something.

Tiga - you gonna want me (tocadisco mix)

Niiiiccccceeeee!!!

Old Post Mar-30-2007 19:27  United States
llavoe
soundcloud.com/llavoe

he played an awesome remix of Kaskade - Sorry... I do not think it was the dirty south... someone here might know

Old Post Mar-30-2007 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for llavoe Click here to Send llavoe a Private Message Visit llavoe's homepage! Add llavoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aztrancer
Senior tranceaddict

Can someone ID the re-mix of this Depeche Mode track?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MkfFM9zWTIw

Old Post Mar-30-2007 20:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for aztrancer Click here to Send aztrancer a Private Message Add aztrancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
llavoe
soundcloud.com/llavoe

i think i had left before he played that.... I would totally remember hearing it.

Basslines sound like something out of LMR so it's probably a quick inside job by someone on the label...

Old Post Mar-30-2007 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for llavoe Click here to Send llavoe a Private Message Visit llavoe's homepage! Add llavoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aztrancer
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by llavoe
i think i had left before he played that.... I would totally remember hearing it.

Basslines sound like something out of LMR so it's probably a quick inside job by someone on the label...

I agrees. I think I remember this was around 8 or 9 and by looking at the angle of the sunlight up there it seems about right. The place went nuts when the vocal hit.

What time did you bounce?

Old Post Mar-30-2007 20:58  United States
teckniqueZ

http://www.cooljunkie.com/engine/en...eryID=2007-3-18

WOW!!!!
Those of us who had a got in no matter the problem's understand that this has been and always will be the parties that will be talked about for years to come.

Old Post Mar-30-2007 20:59  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2007 > Review: Sander K @ Space Terrace???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread