Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Calgary Events Master List
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
hotnikkles
tranceaddict

SIED VAN RIEL @ THE BANK - FIRST WESTERN CANADA APPEARANCE! MAY 5TH

Old Post Apr-20-2011 18:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hotnikkles Click here to Send hotnikkles a Private Message Add hotnikkles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tdl22
tranceaddict

sander kleinenberg

sat june 11 @ whiskey

Old Post Apr-21-2011 01:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for tdl22 Click here to Send tdl22 a Private Message Add tdl22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fac 51
tranceaddict in training

Just moved to Banff and haven't checked out the Calgary scene yet. Hoping to make it up for Sander Kleinenberg. Is it full-on afterhours or will everything shut down at 2AM? Anything in the way of dress codes? Any links for guestlist hookups??

Cheers

Old Post May-11-2011 04:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Fac 51 Click here to Send Fac 51 a Private Message Add Fac 51 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hotnikkles
tranceaddict

MARKUS SCHULZ & WIPPENBERG @ Flames Central - THU.JUN.30

Old Post May-17-2011 17:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hotnikkles Click here to Send hotnikkles a Private Message Add hotnikkles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hotnikkles
tranceaddict

Wolfgang Gartner @ Flames Central - July 8th

Old Post May-27-2011 19:45  Canada
hotnikkles
tranceaddict

ARNEJ @ The Whiskey - Saturday, June 25th

Old Post Jun-07-2011 21:52  Canada
tdl22
tranceaddict

Friday June 24 Eddie Halliwell @ FC

Old Post Jun-08-2011 05:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for tdl22 Click here to Send tdl22 a Private Message Add tdl22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mucck
tranceaddict in training

quote:
10 DAYS OF IBIZA – STAMPEDE @ MANSION (Cgy) :: BOODANG and MANSION present 10 DAYS OF IBIZA TICKETS ON SALE WEDNESDAY JUNE 22,2011 AT 10AM THURSDAY JULY 7 (Sneak a Peak Reunion) in Collaboration w/ CONNECTED GABRIEL & DRESDEN

also at Boonstock i believe

Old Post Jun-22-2011 17:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mucck Click here to Send mucck a Private Message Add mucck to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hotnikkles
tranceaddict

FIRST STATE @ The Whiskey - Thursday July 14th

INFECTED MUSHROOM @ The Whiskey - Sunday, July 10th

Old Post Jul-02-2011 18:02  Canada
hotnikkles
tranceaddict

tyDi @ The Whiskey - Sep 10th

Old Post Aug-17-2011 16:30  Canada
hotnikkles
tranceaddict

R A I N w/ SIMON PATTERSON | SEAN TYAS | RICHARD DURAND @ FLAMES CENTRAL - SEP 23RD

TRITONAL @ WHISKEY - OCT 1ST

SANDER VAN DOORN @ FLAMES CENTRAL - OCT 9TH

Old Post Sep-10-2011 07:37  Canada
hotnikkles
tranceaddict

RONSKI SPEED @ The Whiskey - Oct 8th

MATT CERF & SHAWN MITISKA @ THE WHISKEY - OCT 15TH

Old Post Sep-21-2011 20:28  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada > Calgary Events Master List
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother unknown hard acid track [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSilent Electra- Polarity (maybe the Jochen Miller remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread