Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The *Funny Picture* Thread
Pages (92): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
love_child
TA

Last edited by love_child on Jul-12-2010 at 14:15

Old Post Jul-12-2010 14:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
This is why women's insurance policies are going up, more and more female drivers can't stop txting.

yah cos only women txt behind the wheel
bitch pls

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jul-12-2010 14:15  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

quote:
Originally posted by love_child

You deserve a medal for the mel gibson one LOL!

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jul-12-2010 19:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Jul-16-2010 07:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jul-16-2010 15:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

Old Post Jul-17-2010 22:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-18-2010 01:01  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Holy shit! LOL.

Old Post Jul-18-2010 01:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by geroin

simply amazing

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-18-2010 01:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Coming soon, Now That's What I Call Rape vol. 23.

Old Post Jul-18-2010 01:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
yah cos only women txt behind the wheel
bitch pls

Proven fact women txt more then guys behind the wheel, complaining to me aint gonna lower your insurance rates.

While most of us have just spent Christmas with our families or friends, some of us were busy picking up the pieces of our e36 BMW M3.

Earlier today a GTcars member submitted his M3 pictures or what is left of it after a bit of failed Christmas shopping. What you see below is an M3 that was cut off, then traveled into on coming traffic at a high rate of speed. The good news, everyone was okay. Bad news, that M isn’t going to be pulled straight.

So whats the story? We are told the M3 was traveling on Dundas St when a female driver in another car cut across 3 lanes to make a U-Turn, the Bimmer hit her full tilt and spun out of control crossing the solid line into oncoming. The owner was told by the police that the female was trying to get to a clothing outlet store and didn’t see the BMW coming because she was texting her friend. Fail!

The owner of the M3 says he has his eyes set on a newer daily driver, perhaps a Q7… Hell, we say get an H1 so next time you just run over the other cars, not through them

We hope everyone stays safe.

http://www.gtcars.ca/2009/12/destro...erry-christmas/

Girls, read my text: `Your driving is getting worse'

Feb 26, 2010

Comments on this story (28)
Lorraine Sommerfeld

A newly released study should make auto insurers perk up and take notice. But it should wake some parents up even more.

Allstate Insurance recently released the results of an independent study conducted in the United States. Long vilified as dangerous demons on the road, boys are actually getting better in some regards, and it's the girls who are getting worse. And I don't have to tell you the biggest game-changer, do I? Cellphones and texting.

A few months back before the partial, useless ban on hand-held devices was enacted in Ontario (the distraction from a headset is just as bad), the Poor Sod and I watched a young girl drive, sort of, down a main artery of our city. Traffic was light, which was a good thing. She did weird little lurches toward a green light. We held back.

When she finally stopped at an amber light, we couldn't see her face. She was texting away, oblivious to all around her. The light changed. Nothing. I rolled down my window and yelled at her. Nothing. She eventually looked up, and pulled from the light still madly punching away at her phone. Dangling from her ears were headphones. What's socializing with your friends without music?

If you long ago decided that all teens are lousy drivers and this news isn't, well, news, consider this: at a popular insurance quote provider, I entered identical information for my son, Christopher, 18 and his imaginary twin sister, Christine. The results? Annual insurance on a minivan like mine for Christopher: $5,450 yearly. For Christine: $3,240.

Yet the survey results show that Christine is more likely to be speeding, to be using her cellphone, to be texting, fiddling with the music and driving aggressively. Even more disturbing, young women are less likely to speak up when confronted with being a passenger in risky driving situations.

Males are still more likely to die in a car crash than their female counterparts. Responding to the report, insurance companies say they have no immediate plans to alter their billing practices because not enough females have killed people yet.

I took a little poetic licence with that last sentence.

Driver distraction is a fundamental part of most automobile accidents, right up there with driver error. Texting is a twofer. I don't even believe in car accidents – it's hard to come up with a scenario where one couldn't have been prevented. Drivers refuse to understand their primary focus when they're driving should be "driving."

And while sectors of the population may have different distracters, the fact remains we are seeing a segment of drivers with the least experience engaging in the riskiest behaviours.

What do you do? I'd love to say if they have the car, the phone stays home. Not feasible? How about the phone goes in the trunk? How about the phone stays off? A parent can call to check this; it should go right through to voice mail. How about a making a requirement for driving to prove through a scroll check of texts that it wasn't used in the car?

Driving is a privilege. Enforcing rules is the job of a parent. Don't wait for the government to do it

http://www.wheels.ca/Columns/article/784682

Back to the funny pics now

Old Post Jul-18-2010 06:29  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Rattler
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-19-2010 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Rattler Click here to Send The Rattler a Private Message Add The Rattler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The *Funny Picture* Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (92): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track about 2006-2007 i think [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPraetorian - "I'm Released" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread