Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > +Paul van Dyk+ Friday, 5/12/2006 @ Ten15 - San Francisco
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CivicRydr
Supreme tranceaddict

I gots 2 extra tix for this party. PM me if you needs em.

Old Post May-10-2006 00:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for CivicRydr Click here to Send CivicRydr a Private Message Visit CivicRydr's homepage! Add CivicRydr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

I missed the last time when PvD was in town, it's not going to happen again. Is there going to be a meet up or anything? Have yet to meet other TA's

Also CivicRydr are you going to be taking video like in Vegas? I got myself new camera just in case you don't

Old Post May-10-2006 18:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Visit rizo's homepage! Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xKaoSx
I need more cow bell !!

Im up visiting and wondering if this place is going to be packed and worth it or not. Apparently its sold out now? Any updates?

Old Post May-10-2006 19:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xKaoSx Click here to Send xKaoSx a Private Message Visit xKaoSx's homepage! Add xKaoSx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xKaoSx
Im up visiting and wondering if this place is going to be packed and worth it or not. Apparently its sold out now? Any updates?

tickets are now on sale again on groovetickets $40!

Old Post May-10-2006 20:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CivicRydr
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rizen
I missed the last time when PvD was in town, it's not going to happen again. Is there going to be a meet up or anything? Have yet to meet other TA's

Also CivicRydr are you going to be taking video like in Vegas? I got myself new camera just in case you don't

Yeah dude.

Check out the video from the last 1015 gig:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/dsch...2018.2.2006.zip

or

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...252635838182729

Old Post May-11-2006 07:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for CivicRydr Click here to Send CivicRydr a Private Message Visit CivicRydr's homepage! Add CivicRydr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ttest81
tranceaddict in training

I'am definetly going to see/hear PvD tomorrow. I'm actually from germany and it turns out pretty good that he's playing in SF while I'm here.
So who else is all going? Anybody going from the Palo Alto area? Maybe we can share a ride. I don't really wanna drive and I think taking the Caltrain might not be a good idea.

Greets,

ttest

Old Post May-12-2006 05:04  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for ttest81 Click here to Send ttest81 a Private Message Add ttest81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DizkokidD
Supreme tranceaddict

unfortunatly as much as i wanted to go, i wont be able to make it.

civicryder.. take some good footage and see if you can somehow get good sound too. Remember hes on for 4 hours go buy extra batteries

"Because, even e-tards like you deserve better music." -

Old Post May-12-2006 06:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DizkokidD Click here to Send DizkokidD a Private Message Add DizkokidD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CivicRydr
Supreme tranceaddict

Got a good report from the DC gig from last night, so I'm pumped now. Let's hope this doesn't disappoint.

Old Post May-13-2006 01:10 
jdjd
Supreme tranceaddict

Would there be tickets available at the door?

Old Post May-13-2006 03:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdjd Click here to Send jdjd a Private Message Add jdjd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xKaoSx
I need more cow bell !!

anyone going to this and have a ticket? is it sold out? Im fucking bored and at home and want to go do something. HELP
lol
Dont mind driving and picking people up- I have a tahoe.

Old Post May-13-2006 03:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xKaoSx Click here to Send xKaoSx a Private Message Visit xKaoSx's homepage! Add xKaoSx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bennynihon
tranceaddict in training

So who else was there last night? Anyone know what songs he played, or have a playlist? Thx.

Old Post May-14-2006 00:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bennynihon Click here to Send bennynihon a Private Message Add bennynihon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bennynihon
tranceaddict in training

No one? Anyone post pictures of the event?

Old Post May-14-2006 18:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bennynihon Click here to Send bennynihon a Private Message Add bennynihon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > +Paul van Dyk+ Friday, 5/12/2006 @ Ten15 - San Francisco
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread