Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De irritaties des levens
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Real
hi!

't Is ook nooit goed he, bleiters.

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".

Old Post Jun-26-2009 11:31  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xilver
Driven by passion

Liever te koud als te warm

Old Post Jun-26-2009 12:43  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Xilver Click here to Send Xilver a Private Message Visit Xilver's homepage! Add Xilver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xilver
Driven by passion

32 GRADEN DE KOMENDE DAGEN, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Old Post Jun-28-2009 22:33  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Xilver Click here to Send Xilver a Private Message Visit Xilver's homepage! Add Xilver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jasperovitsj
Zehra roxorzz my boxorzz

Lekker zweten en plakken!!

Mijn irritatie: tandpijn

Old Post Jun-28-2009 23:10  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Jasperovitsj Click here to Send Jasperovitsj a Private Message Visit Jasperovitsj's homepage! Add Jasperovitsj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xilver
Driven by passion

Vrouwen in 't verkeer + basic verkeersregels

Mens schiet voor me in uit een parking. Ik maak van mijn kloten, zij begint te tieren dat ze voorrang van rechts heeft. Uit een parking. Waar dan ook nog eens driehoekskes op de grond geschilderd zijn. En een stopbord staat.

Old Post Jun-29-2009 08:08  Belgium
Real
hi!

Jama twas een vrouw he.

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".

Old Post Jun-29-2009 08:23  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Push2005
Sidechain'd

quote:
Originally posted by Xilver
Mens schiet voor me in uit een parking. Ik maak van mijn kloten, zij begint te tieren dat ze voorrang van rechts heeft. Uit een parking. Waar dan ook nog eens driehoekskes op de grond geschilderd zijn. En een stopbord staat.

haha nice

Old Post Jun-29-2009 08:24  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Devilex
Think About The Way

Pff zaterdagnacht een zwaar auto ongeval gehad op de verkeerswisselaar in Gent. Auto beginnen slippen paar keer rondgedraaid en tegen een betonnen berm gevlogen. Gans mijn auto pertotal en ik snijwonden op mijn armen, kneuzingen en eens goed door elkaar geschud.

Was een occasie en had geen omnium, dus ben alles kwijt. Nogal een geluk dat ik niet gedronken had of da kwam er ook nog is bij.

Ik begon er juist een beetje bovenop te komen want zit door de crisis al een tijdje zonder werk en het solliciteren verloopt enorm moeizaam.
Daarnaast ook nog eens emotionele problemen met een meiske waar ik enorm veel voor voel ook, heb die zaterdagnacht in paniek opgebeld na de crash en die is mij direct komen halen om mij naar huis te voeren.

Shit wat een bewogen maanden heb ik achter de rug, hopelijk keert het eens want zoveel ongeluk kan een mens niet blijven slikken.

Old Post Jun-29-2009 10:34  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Devilex Click here to Send Devilex a Private Message Add Devilex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xilver
Driven by passion

Da's al iets meer dan kleine irritaties. Khoop dat alles goed komt man.

Old Post Jun-29-2009 11:31  Belgium
The_G0dfather
faisant cagnard

Klinkt idd niet als de meest happy tijd maar toch blijven relativeren, er zijn altijd ernstiger dingen & give it some time.

Old Post Jun-29-2009 18:11  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for The_G0dfather Click here to Send The_G0dfather a Private Message Add The_G0dfather to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Loraine
Former Trance Chica

Spreuk van de dag: "Zonder de dalen geniet je niet van de pieken"
Veel sterkte toegewenst!

Old Post Jun-29-2009 20:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Loraine Click here to Send Loraine a Private Message Visit Loraine's homepage! Add Loraine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!

gelukkig hebt ge er niks ernstigs aan over gehouden

veel sterkte in ieder geval !!!

Old Post Jun-29-2009 20:46  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De irritaties des levens
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacklooking for id of the tune mr.van dyk dropped at ultra 3 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlex Morph & Rank 1 - "Life Less Ordinary" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread