Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > TX TA/ South Central US Pictars
Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zild
Ten City

quote:
Originally posted by seekrets
jaja esta es la razon por que me encanta los Salvadorenos GUYS of course

Salvadorenos? I thought it was the Menudo fan club.

Latest Mix

Old Post Aug-07-2006 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zild Click here to Send Zild a Private Message Add Zild to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

quote:
Originally posted by Zild
Salvadorenos? I thought it was the Menudo fan club.

ROOOFLLLL

a very cheap imitation...

"I think the scientific and the artistic spirit have something in common. The scientist wants not only to learn the facts, but to understand how they cohere, fit together and make a whole. He even uses criteria such as beauty and symmetry to help decide which theory he wants.

The scientist cannot capture the whole cosmos in thought. In his mind he makes a kind of microcosm, which we see as an analogue of the cosmos. In this way we try to get a feeling for the whole. The artist, I suppose, gets a feeling for the whole some other way.”

David Bohm in “Art, Dialogue and the Implicate Order”, published in On Creativity RC (Routledge Classics)

Old Post Aug-07-2006 20:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
we_R_DNA
Thermionic Trance Mission

Look at that BEER, MMMMM BEER!!!

Imagine what is on my mind! hehehe

Old Post Aug-14-2006 23:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for we_R_DNA Click here to Send we_R_DNA a Private Message Add we_R_DNA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeonfiend
Nath(.tx)an McWaters

quote:
Originally posted by we_R_DNA

Imagine what is on my mind! hehehe

Ewww, dude, that's just a kid!

Old Post Aug-15-2006 05:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeonfiend Click here to Send Zeonfiend a Private Message Add Zeonfiend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Carlos Pereira
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
last saturday at Suite 701.....

god daaaaaaaaaaaamn that chick is BOMB dirk. who the hell is that?

Old Post Aug-15-2006 17:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Carlos Pereira Add Carlos Pereira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iclone
no footage found

at wish with r2d2 before he high-tailed it to europe...

mr. r2 workin' the ladies...

Old Post Aug-15-2006 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for iclone Click here to Send iclone a Private Message Add iclone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonas
I'z hungry

quote:
Originally posted by diggerz
BARCELONA, SPAIN

Placa de catalunya. right?

Old Post Aug-15-2006 21:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonas Click here to Send jonas a Private Message Visit jonas's homepage! Add jonas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

YEAH, good to know that you're not spelling it as "Plaza", cuz its not. It's Catalan, freakin ignorants...

"I think the scientific and the artistic spirit have something in common. The scientist wants not only to learn the facts, but to understand how they cohere, fit together and make a whole. He even uses criteria such as beauty and symmetry to help decide which theory he wants.

The scientist cannot capture the whole cosmos in thought. In his mind he makes a kind of microcosm, which we see as an analogue of the cosmos. In this way we try to get a feeling for the whole. The artist, I suppose, gets a feeling for the whole some other way.”

David Bohm in “Art, Dialogue and the Implicate Order”, published in On Creativity RC (Routledge Classics)

Old Post Aug-15-2006 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D Dubya
Deeper

quote:
Originally posted by architect1803
god daaaaaaaaaaaamn that chick is BOMB dirk. who the hell is that?

hahaha karla she's a cutie

Old Post Aug-16-2006 00:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

[QUOTE]Originally posted by iclone
at wish with r2d2 before he high-tailed it to europe...

which one is you?

Old Post Aug-16-2006 01:43  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonas
I'z hungry

quote:
Originally posted by diggerz
YEAH, good to know that you're not spelling it as "Plaza", cuz its not. It's Catalan, freakin ignorants...

Oh no no no. I know how you're suppose to spell it. Been to Barcelona one too many times to know how different the language is there. Besides, I leave 'ignorance' (not ignorants) to other to be named TA's.

When you first went to Spain, did you ever say 'Adios'? Man I felt like such an American when they looked at me funny when I said that.

Old Post Aug-16-2006 14:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonas Click here to Send jonas a Private Message Visit jonas's homepage! Add jonas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iclone
no footage found

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
which one is you?

first girl on the right...

Old Post Aug-16-2006 15:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for iclone Click here to Send iclone a Private Message Add iclone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > TX TA/ South Central US Pictars
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother trance tune (distinct melody) [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnkle - "In a state" (Sasha Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread