Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ::Colorado Events Thread::
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
hakudoshi
Supreme tranceaddict

jonathan peters will be opening pride weekend so i think the crowd is gonna be completely different that night. pauly d @ beta is the worst idea i have ever heard. i'd prefer they bring scooter over that douchebag

quote:
Originally posted by Isolator
AND Johnathan Peters the week before! June @ Beta = Guido heaven!!

Old Post May-25-2010 18:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for hakudoshi Click here to Send hakudoshi a Private Message Add hakudoshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Isolator
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mimikish
pauly d @ beta is the worst idea i have ever heard. i'd prefer they bring scooter over that douchebag

Yeah... par for the course with Beta's bookings over the last 6+ months though.

Old Post May-25-2010 23:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Isolator Click here to Send Isolator a Private Message Visit Isolator's homepage! Add Isolator to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mpjohnston
tranceaddict

True dat..... looking forward to Samantha Ronson and Pauly Shore coming some day.

Old Post May-26-2010 00:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mpjohnston Click here to Send mpjohnston a Private Message Visit mpjohnston's homepage! Add mpjohnston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Pauly D at beta - hurray Brad and company - you fail! And that love festival lineup in CO is terrible. Wont be seeing me there.

Old Post Jun-02-2010 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Friday at Beta always attracts a different crowd so Pauly D is fine for that night imo... It's not like any of us attend a Friday there anyways, lol. It's just funny that he'll be in town.

Yaniv, wanna go and be guidos for a night? Get you prepared for Miami!

Old Post Jun-02-2010 21:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Guidos for a night huh... you buying the 100 dollars worth of gel or should I haha?

Its sad, its not just denver - its our culture. MTV and VH1 and what not have transformed the nightclub scene. Name a teen or post teen tv show actor who is not hosting or djing events. Not sure what the fascination with hollywood in clubs is but its $. Have a host and you will bring more people even though the host leaves 10 minutes in. Have an actor dj and you sell out - no matter what the hell they play. Sad times we live in. Next thing you know - they will be hiring people to vote for them on djmag like other djs do. OY!

Old Post Jun-04-2010 07:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Old Post Jun-08-2010 15:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Sad how with that shit lineup for edc its still better then the wannabe lovefestival booking. colorado needs to stop trying out events from the west - they fail. edc last year was an embarrassment. nothing went into that event. though the lovefestival has got to be the worst one yet.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 01:30  United States
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

And like Polygamy Productions have done any better. Just saying...

Old Post Jun-09-2010 15:46  United States
mpjohnston
tranceaddict

SNAP!

I think if I was in high school and/or new to music scenes I may be stoked for the events lately.....So I hope it brings in some money and word of mouth and grows to something an old timer like myself would enjoy more.... At the same time glad it exists and I dont live in North Dakota or something listing to satelite radio on Friday nights dancing in my basement.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 16:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mpjohnston Click here to Send mpjohnston a Private Message Visit mpjohnston's homepage! Add mpjohnston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

not with polygamy and never was. was just helping him out. and after doing a few booking paperworks for artists and seeing how it was handled i stopped. plus i did one booking that i had to cancel and thats pretty bs to do.

but why keep bringing up polygamy dude? stop sucking up to ha and brad and the others. face it, these events are nothing like what they REALLY are when they come to Colorado.l using the same name makes people think that if they are in a state closer to colorado then cali they can go there and it will be the same. NOPE. its deception almost on the original ones because of how great they are. Colorado should do what they do best and stick with their own events.

Old Post Jun-10-2010 01:23  United States
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

What makes you think sticking up for a friend is sucking up? Ha is a really good friend and I will defend what he does because obviously he's doing something right in this state. Just like you're a friend, I will stick up for you too.

I just push your buttons because you always complain about any party and DJ's that are on any line up who don't appeal to you when you're not even going to said event. I bring Polygamy because you were with them. You promoted, partied and sucked up to you know who. At least TD/Beatport parties have a better production than you guys ever had in this state. Oh, and they pay their artists/crew too.

You even complain about events in California... There are those rare times that you give any credit to a party and that's only when WMC comes around. Everyone and their mom who are in this scene should know that a EDC or loveFest is not going to be the same as the original party. Can't you be glad that at least we're getting these events? Just because it doesn't have your favorite fluff twance artist doesn't mean that it'll suck. I do agree that our LoveFest here does suck DJ wise. No one on that bill appeals to me but it doesn't mean that it sucks to people who like Electro House. Colorado isn't a Trance based genre state but more of a house one. Also, it's not Colorado trying to bring them here, it's that they want to come to Colorado.

Old Post Jun-10-2010 19:15  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ::Colorado Events Thread::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten unknown track [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackQuintessential - "A Day To Remember" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread