Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 266
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Invisible Grin Friday 266

TGIF as this was a long week for me. This week I just be chillin'

What say you?!

p.s. how the fuck is it June already? Every day is groundhog day over here and 2020 is flying by.

Also, I've been spoiled with twitch streams lately... Dave Dresden has been entertaining - https://www.twitch.tv/gabrielanddresden

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-30-2020 02:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Re: Friday 266

Hi boss

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Every day is groundhog day

So right.

I understand old Dave is an entertaining fella but what about the music?

Old Post May-30-2020 10:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

40+ year old man that still likes Dave Dresden kinda leads me to think that masturbating might be just as important as eating for swampfag

His midget stature, complete lack of looks and taste essentially means he is a Swipe left on legs.

Old Post May-30-2020 15:21  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I got a controller for my bday and have gone mad. I've spent every free minute I have blowing money on prog.

Old Post May-30-2020 16:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Also swipe left.

Old Post May-30-2020 17:37  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone else been watching?

Old Post May-30-2020 19:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
40+ year old man that still likes Dave Dresden kinda leads me to think that masturbating might be just as important as eating for swampfag

His midget stature, complete lack of looks and taste essentially means he is a Swipe left on legs.

You've obviously never seen or met any of the women Del has dated. All 10s.

Old Post May-30-2020 20:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I'm starting to think Jay is horrendously insecure, what with the way he has to compulsively pull down everyone at every opportunity.

And yes, Slychology, etc.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-30-2020 20:29  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I’m fat bald and ugly I only date 2’s at best. My girlfriend is fatter than me

Old Post May-30-2020 21:10  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Nope. You're still all faggots.

Swipe left. Swipe left. Swipe left.

Old Post May-30-2020 21:42  China
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Also swipe left.

Is it because of the controller or prog?

I'm having so much fun with both atm. Please swipe left.

Old Post May-30-2020 22:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Which prog bangers are you dropping?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-30-2020 22:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 266
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack 4, last to ID, but rule them all! [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM. Accorsi & J. Bassetti - Until The End (Long Flight Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread