Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Super commercial ... but it's in an unknown language and that makes it COOL
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RTP
Supreme tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp Super commercial ... but it's in an unknown language and that makes it COOL

Hello there,

apologies in advance if this is not your typical trance thread ... but ... I need a fix:

I'd like to share my finding of the day with you:

Odonbat & MO - Чам руу "2-U" ft. NMN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh80FydWL0s

This is super commercial if you look at the lyrics when they are translated into english ... but the fact that the vocals are in mongolian gives it such a fresh and unused touch. I love it! If they sang in english, I would probably shrug it off ... but this - it's superb, that honey-like voice, these completely foreign words ... sexy, banging and super-tight.

I would crave for a Miss Kittin remix of that tune ... but well, don't wanna be too demanding.
Only question: any of you encountered something similar? Please...?
It doesn't need to be mongolian. Maybe chinese? Japanese? Turkish? Russian? Anything... (anything that I don't speak, preferrably)?

The other stuff from Odonbat & MO that I found is just average ... no comparsion to this gem

cheers

(edit: iframe added)

Last edited by RTP on Feb-19-2019 at 22:49

Old Post Feb-19-2019 22:43  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for RTP Click here to Send RTP a Private Message Add RTP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

music wise its just the generic 2006 electro house sound with upgraded production asthetic, asian fetish aside I cant help you with that.

I think I know someone from the production forum to help you, brb.

Old Post Feb-20-2019 18:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Only Azn tracks I listen to is Far East Movement & PSY so I can't help I'm afraid.

Old Post Feb-24-2019 05:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Different style, but has a foreign eastern asian touch to it:

April Red - Olive Tree

Old Post Feb-26-2019 23:46  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RTP
Supreme tranceaddict

THANKS @ Salegon ... this is a great track.
What it doesn't have in sexiness, it has in beauty.

I do have to say, Odonbat & MO indeed have some other good stuff ... far more worthy of the term "trance":

But if we went to far with that, we are just in asian trance territory. And I don't had asian trance in mind as I made open that thread.

There ought to be more of that what I am looking for. Super commercial stuff - but the unknown language making it COOL
I will post if I find any.

Meanwhile, keep 'em coming. I'm open for new stuff. If it feeds the asian touch that I seem to be looking for, even better...

Old Post Apr-03-2019 21:58  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for RTP Click here to Send RTP a Private Message Add RTP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RTP
Supreme tranceaddict

Found another one ... almost too poppy already and too much vocal performance - but the beat is tight and it pulls the right strings imo...

By the way, please don't mind me ... I am using this thread as an archiving tool for this kind of stuff - I hope that's OK

And if you got anything, please gimme, I can always need a fix

Old Post May-05-2019 11:34  Austria

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Super commercial ... but it's in an unknown language and that makes it COOL
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread