Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Minimalistix - Struggle For Pleasure (Filterheadz Remix)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by craiggarner
Lemme guess, the moment it was no longer available was the moment you realised you just had to have it?

It's funny because that is exactly what happened.

Old Post Nov-29-2017 19:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The other way around. Obviously.

Weirdly, Dave Seaman's wonderful Renaissance: Desire compilation featuring this tune also seems to have been cast to the digital ether, having formerly been available on Spotify and much-caned at after parties. Perhaps this tune is cursed, and the first time I play it in a set Soundcloud will finally fold and take all my uploaded mixes with it.

> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]
> Live @ Repose 001 12.02.17 [Ambient Electronica]

Old Post Nov-29-2017 20:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

I remember wondering what this track was while listening to a S&D Twilo set and the quality wouldn't even allow me to shazam it. Now I wish I had it too. Love that glassy sound used.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel

Old Post Nov-30-2017 00:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

I miss old Filterheadz, when every track was a journey. Their album from a year or so ago was so disappointing.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Nov-30-2017 06:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Love that glassy sound used.

Yes, I love how sharp and clear the frequencies on the percs are, it offsets the rumbling prog bass excellently. And the distorted drums in the background... just a fantastically put together track, all round.

Old Post Nov-30-2017 13:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

I have a wav

great track

lemme know

Old Post Nov-30-2017 16:12  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

i tried

Old Post Nov-30-2017 16:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yeah sorry. It doesn't warn you that your inbox is full until someone tries to send something and it fails.

But as mentioned before, someone has already sent it to me. Thanks anyway!

Old Post Nov-30-2017 16:25  England
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Yeah sorry. It doesn't warn you that your inbox is full until someone tries to send something and it fails.

But as mentioned before, someone has already sent it to me. Thanks anyway!

cool mate no worries

Old Post Nov-30-2017 17:23  United Kingdom
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Let me know, if you need, I've got the original .wav (not mp3) if you want?

I fucking love that tune so much. I think Sasha actually played it twice on his bondi Beach Essential mix set for NYE 2000 lol.

Old Post Dec-01-2017 00:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yes he did, at about +5. The days when Sasha made tunes more exciting, rather than more boring.

Old Post Dec-01-2017 18:52  England
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Yes he did, at about +5. The days when Sasha made tunes more exciting, rather than more boring.

Yeah, what happened to him.

I remember him playing born slippy at Alexandra palace at what must have been close to +5 and even on the GU009, half the tracks are pitched right up. Now it's like a race to the bottom.

Old Post Dec-07-2017 00:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Minimalistix - Struggle For Pleasure (Filterheadz Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread