Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Minimalistix - Struggle For Pleasure (Filterheadz Remix)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Minimalistix - Struggle For Pleasure (Filterheadz Remix)

I don't suppose anyone ever bought a digital copy of this? I had it in my Beatport crate for ages, and one day I came to buy it and it had vanished! It was formerly on Spotify as well, but all digital traces of it have now vanished.

For those who don't know it, it's a glorious slice of mellow but crunchy prog goodness from The Good Old Days:

> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Nov-27-2017 13:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

I really wish Beatport would notify its users in the event that a track gets removed from their store. Sometimes music gets rezoned, pulled, or for whatever other reason just disappears, and while there's probably no financial incentive for them to do this (as they're in effect saying 'go spend money somewhere else'), it would be nice if they helped us keep tabs on what's gone missing.

Old Post Nov-27-2017 14:05  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Paradox Lost is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The way itís been yanked from all digital platforms simultaneously suggests itís a publishing issue. I imagine these things happen automatically when someone allows a contract to elapse or fails to pay a bill, and very likely Beatport wonít even know about it (much less care).

Old Post Nov-27-2017 16:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Hm, it's still on my Spotify playlist, but it seems to have indeed vanished from BP.

Afraid to Dream EP [Electronic Tree]

Old Post Nov-27-2017 18:52  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

I currently have it in one of my Playlists, plucked from an album called "Best Of Belgian Dance Classix 3". It also appears on "Belgian Dance Classix 4" when I search Spotify for it.

Maybe it's a regional thing?

(~)

Old Post Nov-27-2017 23:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Sykonee is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I can see that version, but it's only 5 minutes long. The full unmixed single vanished, as did a Minimalistix album with a bonus remix disc.

Old Post Nov-28-2017 07:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Does this work for you: https://open.spotify.com/album/5TYp...OQRGok_wRmV3jHw

If not, then it's some sort of region thing.

Edit:
Wait, what? When I click on that link it gives me a completely different tracklisting than in the app.

Afraid to Dream EP [Electronic Tree]

Old Post Nov-28-2017 07:59  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hoopoe
Junior tranceaddict

I didn't buy it digitally but I have a copy ripped from vinyl back when I used to do these things very carefully, if you want it.

Old Post Nov-28-2017 11:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for hoopoe Click here to Send hoopoe a Private Message Add hoopoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've been sorted out now by an esteemed fellow TA, but thanks for offering.

Old Post Nov-28-2017 13:34  England
LoveHate

you snooze you loose muthafucka.

who told you to keep it in your beat port crate for years.

Old Post Nov-28-2017 14:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Oh, that's nothing, believe me. My Beatport hold bin is like the warehouse from the end of Raiders Of The Lost Ark.

Old Post Nov-28-2017 16:28  England
craiggarner
Senior tranceaddict

Lemme guess, the moment it was no longer available was the moment you realised you just had to have it?

Old Post Nov-29-2017 09:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for craiggarner Click here to Send craiggarner a Private Message Add craiggarner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Minimalistix - Struggle For Pleasure (Filterheadz Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread