Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Vivid Boy: Ask Me Anything
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
Do you keep Tupperware containers in your car when you visit your family for dinner?

Still to this day I do that. My brother and I usually fight on Sundays over leftovers after dinner at my parents while our significant others watch us in disgust and wonder why they ever got involved in our family.

I also "drop by to say hi" twice a week to get something for lunch the next day for work. If my girlfriend wasn't also Italian and sees her other italian male friends do the same she probably wouldnt be with me. lol. I lucked out.

Old Post Oct-22-2017 14:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Is wotyzoid really a pinko Commie sympathizer?

no idea i barely come here anymore and read minus the one or two offside comments I scream and then fade into the background.

Old Post Oct-22-2017 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
In that case just pm me which one you want and have patience for me to gather the funds.

Edit: I have a question for Eric. What's the entertainment dosage look like these days? I feel my wits slipping as I get older and sadder and more serious.

The entertainment dosage is low these days. All my friends ended up having kids. I barely see them when the sun goes down. All they talk about now is how hard it is to be a parent. I can't even listen. Usually a lot of my entertainment consists now of going to sports games, Playing sports, going out for dinner, checking out acts or comedians with the gf, and the occasional house party or bar with friends. There are two types of house parties now. One is with all the couples and their kids. Its more like a dinner party with a few drinks and the other is the slightly more wild house party filled with the non married no kids couples (more booze and partying). The latter is a lot more fun and gets way more rowdier.

Old Post Oct-22-2017 14:55 
MSZ
deepressive

Old Post Oct-22-2017 18:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
the other is the slightly more wild house party filled with the non married no kids couples (more booze and partying). The latter is a lot more fun and gets way more rowdier.

I need more of this in my life but I'm such a fucking recluse.

Old Post Oct-22-2017 20:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I need more of this in my life but I'm such a fucking recluse.

You need a constant stream of new friends coming in your life. They disappear quickly at this age with marriage and kids.

Old Post Oct-22-2017 22:15 
VPS
tranceaddict in training

I only have one friend.

https://www.instagram.com/robinkiki82/

Click bait.

Old Post Oct-23-2017 08:20  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for VPS Click here to Send VPS a Private Message Visit VPS's homepage! Add VPS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

How many times have you been suspended?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Oct-23-2017 16:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
How many times have you been suspended?

Suspended twice from highschool one for smoking on school property and the other time a fight.

From TA I think i hold the record. I mean there are other users who have probably been suspended and banned more times than me, but they kept getting to rebanned after making new Usernames. The Vivid Boy handle definitely holds the most suspensions and bans in TA history. Helps when youre friends with the owner though. Del you bailed my ass out of TA jail countless times. Good ol MSN messenger.

Old Post Oct-23-2017 21:33 
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
Still to this day I do that. My brother and I usually fight on Sundays over leftovers after dinner at my parents while our significant others watch us in disgust and wonder why they ever got involved in our family.

I also "drop by to say hi" twice a week to get something for lunch the next day for work. If my girlfriend wasn't also Italian and sees her other italian male friends do the same she probably wouldnt be with me. lol. I lucked out.

I do the same. My girl is constantly amazed at how much food we're pretty much forced to bring home with us everytime we visit my folks for dinner.

I mean, just last week we came home with two bags full of prepared food after a family dinner. Then, my dad came by the next day with a plate of freshly made pizza and bbq'd sausages, just 'cause he was "in the area"

*edit: By no means am I complaining

Old Post Oct-23-2017 23:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list chris1011 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Same with us. Fridge is always full of delicious meals from the inlaws'.

Appreciate it even more now that we have a baby.

Old Post Oct-24-2017 12:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Same with us. Fridge is always full of delicious meals from the inlaws'.

Appreciate it even more now that we have a baby.

Wait...so you are already giving the baby left overs/solid foods?!

Old Post Oct-24-2017 12:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Vivid Boy: Ask Me Anything
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread