Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I'm still surprised with KC.

Where as Eagles have been getting breaks, KC has just been grinding through with the wins. They play the steelers and raiders both easy wins. They will be at 7 - 0 when they play the Broncos at KC. That will be an interesting game and their first mid season battle. They have a fairly easy schedule. Until November when they play the Bills at KC and then Jets in New York. Wonder how both those teams will be doing by then. But after those two games they are at the home stretch with easy games until post season.

Looking at the schedule, they can easily go 16 - 0 this year.

Battle of the embarrassings chargers and faiders. If the faiders lose its over for your team lolol

We've been playing like SHIT! Even if Carr is playing up to par, our defense is just shit. Definitely no superbowl this season

Old Post Oct-13-2017 18:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Definitely no superbowl this season

Especially with out Carr

Old Post Oct-13-2017 19:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I can't believe we lost to the fucking Chargers!?!? Our season is done. Fucking bull shit. I'm going to start watching Cricket instead.

Some bad news for Packer fans. Aaron Rogers, broken collar bone. Tough season ahead for those fans.

Old Post Oct-16-2017 13:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Battle of the embarrassings chargers and faiders. If the faiders lose its over for your team lolol [/QUOTE]

quote:
I can't believe we lost to the fucking Chargers!?!? Our season is done. Fucking bull shit. I'm going to start watching Cricket instead.

lol

Were playoff bound now!! haha

Old Post Oct-16-2017 15:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:

Some bad news for Packer fans. Aaron Rogers, broken collar bone. Tough season ahead for those fans.

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Oct-16-2017 17:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Raiders finally have a win and againstt the Chiefs too! Fucking GREAT game!!

Old Post Oct-20-2017 12:48  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I didn't watch the game. But i was like WTF??

Raiders back in it? lol

Old Post Oct-21-2017 00:11  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

well... Chargers beat Denver. Looks like both of our teams could be back in it!

Old Post Oct-23-2017 13:32  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Yeah our division is embarrassing lol

Old Post Oct-23-2017 18:44  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

How about dem Dodgers eh?

Old Post Oct-25-2017 18:50  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Miami got an ass whoppen last night.

Old Post Oct-27-2017 14:55  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

It's official. We (Raiders) suck again. Playoff hopes are heading down the drain.

Old Post Oct-30-2017 14:24  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread