Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Upcoming / Current Release Thread
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Old Post May-08-2014 02:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ali Mahmud
Supreme tranceaddict

Here is a really good one for the summer!

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DJALIMAHMUD
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ALIMAHMUD
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/ALI-MAHMUD

Old Post Jun-11-2014 03:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ali Mahmud Click here to Send Ali Mahmud a Private Message Visit Ali Mahmud's homepage! Add Ali Mahmud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PamelaHochstetl
tranceaddict in training

My brother is trying the best he can and I would sincerely like your opinion on my brother's stuff. Thanks.
https://soundcloud.com/i_am_iridium...nal-mix-iridium

Old Post Jun-24-2014 09:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PamelaHochstetl Click here to Send PamelaHochstetl a Private Message Add PamelaHochstetl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira Yin
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-07-2014 17:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Yin Click here to Send Lira Yin a Private Message Visit Lira Yin's homepage! Add Lira Yin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

Just came out today on Jetlag Digital, hope you guys enjoy…I also was interviewed for Change Underground to coincide with the release, here's the interview: http://change-underground.com/tim-robert-big-dream-blue

Twitter

Last edited by Tim Robert on Nov-26-2014 at 21:11

Old Post Jul-11-2014 02:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Robert Click here to Send Tim Robert a Private Message Visit Tim Robert's homepage! Add Tim Robert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

Just finished this one up with my friend. If you like it, please vote here: www.bit.ly/mrfalconjustkiddin

Old Post Nov-26-2014 18:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim Robert
Senior tranceaddict

A remix I did for Jetlag Digital, released last week:

Twitter

Old Post Dec-04-2014 21:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Robert Click here to Send Tim Robert a Private Message Visit Tim Robert's homepage! Add Tim Robert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Upcoming / Current Release Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread