Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Frutersi
Supreme tranceaddict

also Justice, Dj Mehdi and Busy P are at Terminal 5 on feb 12th.

Old Post Jan-13-2010 15:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frutersi Click here to Send Frutersi a Private Message Add Frutersi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

February or March? They both fall out on weekends.

Old Post Jan-13-2010 15:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
i presume this is feb 12th? which of course is Corsten @ Nokia - would be rather neat in a visitors eyes to party in an area notorious for 'never sleeping' aka fortydeuce aka times sq

FYI I am officially calling Times Square "forty deuce" now cuz of you.......

Old Post Jan-13-2010 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
FYI I am officially calling Times Square "forty deuce" now cuz of you.......

lol that is what it is right?

Old Post Jan-13-2010 16:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
lol that is what it is right?

It is, and I love your version a hell of a lot better.

LOL my status tonight was dedicated to "deuce", ironically. I am a fan.

Thanks, friend, I have learned something coolio from you.

Old Post Jan-14-2010 04:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

no problem boobs lady

Old Post Jan-14-2010 15:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lopi
Famous Titles

Going to be visiting NYC Feb 12-15

Hey NYTA
I already posted this in the TOTA forum but I'm sure that most of you stay on your part of the board and don't venture over to TOTA too often, but I'd definitely appreciate some advice...

I've been to NYC plenty of times before, but never to party. My godmother lives in White Plains where we'll be staying, with the exception of the 14th, when we'll be staying in the city...

We plan on doing some "tourist-y" stuff, but also want to check out the party scene.

Any Suggestions?

Old Post Jan-18-2010 17:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for lopi Click here to Send lopi a Private Message Add lopi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

From the party-planner thread:

Feb 11th- Feb 17th

Roger Sanchez --- Thursday 02/11/10--- Cielo (NYC)
Ferry Corsten & John Dahlback --- Friday 02/12/10--- Nokia Theatre (NYC)
Alex Pearce & Cristan Arango --- Friday 02/12/10---M2 Ultralounge (NYC)
Tigerskin --- Friday 02/12/10--- Cielo (NYC)
Justice --- Friday 02/12/10--- Terminal 5 (NYC)

There is also the event section, which is updated as events come along.

Scoops mentioned C&C as well as Chris Lake, too. Not listed as events, yet, but sure to be posted soon!

..... and you have already heard about every club there is here (via TOTA), so I think you are set!! Have fun!

Last edited by yankeeBaby on Jan-18-2010 at 17:56

Old Post Jan-18-2010 17:48  United States
euphoria

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forum/s...6&forumid=26&s=

Old Post Jan-18-2010 17:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

saturday feb 13th - boris valentines party @ pacha
sunday feb 14th - chus & ceballos @ pacha

Old Post Jan-18-2010 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frutersi
Supreme tranceaddict

what kind of partying are you looking to do? music centered (if so what kind of music), or just going to some bars and lounges?

Old Post Jan-19-2010 07:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frutersi Click here to Send Frutersi a Private Message Add Frutersi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lopi
Famous Titles

Ok so we're thinking Sullivan or Love on the 13th and Pacha for C&C on the 14th.

We like the sound/atmosphere at Footy here in TO, so hopefully Sullivan or Love won't disappoint.

I definitely have no idea how to dress.

I usually just wear jeans and a black t shirt out to party, comfortable to dance in and low maintenance... Not that I really care, but I don't want to completely stick out... Am I going to be under-dressed at either of these places?

Old Post Feb-05-2010 16:12  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for lopi Click here to Send lopi a Private Message Add lopi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread