Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DUBOLOCAUST
Suspended User

THE STAGE IS BUILT ATOP 10,000 QU'RANS

Old Post Jun-05-2010 01:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DUBOLOCAUST Click here to Send DUBOLOCAUST a Private Message Add DUBOLOCAUST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MunkyAngel
domogardenmunkyangelgirl

what the fuck is this shit? this thread is made of 10,000 alt epic fails, son!

Old Post Jun-05-2010 01:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MunkyAngel Click here to Send MunkyAngel a Private Message Add MunkyAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRILLITARY
tranceaddict in training

We'll be pre-gaming outside a PLANNED PARENTHOOD ESTABLISHMENT in DECATUR.

Come then to see what this is all about.

And get anointed.

Old Post Jun-05-2010 01:50  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for TRILLITARY Click here to Send TRILLITARY a Private Message Add TRILLITARY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Sometimes I cut myself just to see how much it bleeds it's like adrenaline the pain is such a sudden rush for me.

Old Post Jun-05-2010 03:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DUBOLOCAUST
Suspended User

One rapture per second.

One revelation per finger.

The entrance is nigh.

Proper are my thighs.

Old Post Jun-07-2010 00:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for DUBOLOCAUST Click here to Send DUBOLOCAUST a Private Message Add DUBOLOCAUST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DUBOLOCAUST
Suspended User

Creationism will be proven a sham

Sham wow

Old Post Jun-07-2010 00:29 
Seppuku
light swells

review?

OMG OMG A NEW MIX

Old Post Jun-09-2010 07:30  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Seppuku Click here to Send Seppuku a Private Message Add Seppuku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Best. Night. Ever.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 07:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DUBOLOCAUST
Suspended User

WE'RE STILL WIPING UP THE BLOOD

Old Post Jun-10-2010 23:40 
tender vagina
Junior tranceaddict

Moist was every bit of me. Every rotten slit of me. You shit on me, I let it happen.

I won't ever get my son back, his stem cells were needed to further advance the dub beyond its current threshold. This event is but the prenuptial to our divine pandemonium.

My vagina wept. Onward.

Onward.

My vagina wept as we burned the bodies of the lessers for the fuel of the day.

Old Post Jun-10-2010 23:44  Gibraltar
Click Here to See the Profile for tender vagina Click here to Send tender vagina a Private Message Add tender vagina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Damien Grey
Suspended User

I remember watching tender vagina slowly begin to die amongst the reverb and the faux ferns. It's there where her memory faded, as I invaded, trenchcoat falling to the floor.

No one noticed, right there on the speaker. I didn't even care that she was

PREGNANT

Old Post Jun-10-2010 23:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Damien Grey Click here to Send Damien Grey a Private Message Add Damien Grey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRILLITARY
tranceaddict in training

The music sounded like CELINE DION'S HICCUPS at the DAYTONA 500.

Old Post Jun-13-2010 17:43  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for TRILLITARY Click here to Send TRILLITARY a Private Message Add TRILLITARY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread