Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dojomaster26
Daft Milk

Look, I know it must have been awkward for you to see me in that state, and especially since it didnt seem to bother me that you walked in. We made eye contact for a brief moment, you have the most beautiful brown eyes (no pun intended). I said "hey beautiful lady" right as you slammed the door, and i meant it. Everyone poops BASS, and now that you have seen me pooping BASS, I feel like we have already moved our relationship to a higher level. If you read this, and feel the same way, respond... I hope the smell didnt offend you, I ate indian food for lunch.. PS. I AM TIESTO. BITCH.

Old Post May-24-2010 02:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dojomaster26 Click here to Send Dojomaster26 a Private Message Visit Dojomaster26's homepage! Add Dojomaster26 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DUBOLOCAUST
Suspended User

I'm gonna tell my family THINGS I DON'T MEAN :

My wife won't live another day for this show.

Old Post May-24-2010 19:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for DUBOLOCAUST Click here to Send DUBOLOCAUST a Private Message Add DUBOLOCAUST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
negro spritzer
tranceaddict in training

Upon the arid steppe located furlongs past dementia along the outer rim of patience, he covered his eyes and pressed forward. The appearance of a sky seemed to emerge in the familiar distance as sand scraped across his forearm. At times it felt as though some belligerent foe was raking down his arm with nails in some peculiar version of calligraphy.

Clouds began to shroud, seething together in the most haphazard and forboding fashion. A crackle of thunder etched in sanskrit 'cross the viewing plane. He had only a second to react as an unfamiliar weight pressed down on his chest from seemingly nowhere. Feet now gliding across the once well-tractioned ground, he fought with tooth and nail to inhale but one dirty breath past his sun-parched and chaffed lips.

Swelling down, he couldn't fight it. The clouds drew closer as far as he could tell, and at this point lightning set in. It was as if a storm of paparazzi had sat around to document the impending travesty. It was in this instance of desperation and sheer confusion that his mind started to work again -- and to think it settled upon pure terror.

Why was this happening? Where was he, exactly? Why aren't there any Nepalese?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING BASS?!(Interrobang)

Tonight.

On this night.

Which is in a fortnight.

Find out.

Old Post May-24-2010 21:33  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for negro spritzer Click here to Send negro spritzer a Private Message Add negro spritzer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
inferno
Supreme tranceaddict

<3

Old Post May-24-2010 21:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for inferno Click here to Send inferno a Private Message Visit inferno's homepage! Add inferno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
inferno
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post May-24-2010 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for inferno Click here to Send inferno a Private Message Visit inferno's homepage! Add inferno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRILLITARY
tranceaddict in training

Fuck demf. In Atlanta we have the Atlanta Quadanually Occuring Occuringly Punishment Arrangement.

And DUBOLOCAUST.

And fucking Hosea Williams.

Old Post May-24-2010 22:11  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for TRILLITARY Click here to Send TRILLITARY a Private Message Add TRILLITARY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
inferno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TRILLITARY
And fucking Hosea Williams.

he's sitting next to me on my flight out

robocop 3 is on my right hand side

Old Post May-24-2010 22:14  United States
TRILLITARY
tranceaddict in training

So much trillanthropy Jesus will need a set of sanitary robes

Old Post May-25-2010 00:58  Argentina
Click Here to See the Profile for TRILLITARY Click here to Send TRILLITARY a Private Message Add TRILLITARY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

Kids these days...

Old Post May-25-2010 05:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
What has happened to this place? lol

dubstep, and it's quite shit.

it's taken over Nashville as well.

Old Post May-25-2010 12:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tender vagina
Junior tranceaddict

The dub helped me discover my budding and cascading cavity.

It originated in the subcontinent of Asia and spread to my open legs, filtering all noises through my flaps to come upon the one discernible wobble that reverberates within me and penetrates the better half of you, making it both sinister and divisively shallow.

I heed the dub. I need the dub. I remix Creed in dub. The wobble plucks my heart strings like a harpist touched by rapist in the cloudy land of harpies.

The dub. The dub. The dub.

Old Post May-25-2010 13:27  Gibraltar
Click Here to See the Profile for tender vagina Click here to Send tender vagina a Private Message Add tender vagina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scottaculous
habitual line crosser

Dubstep is to now as dnb/jungle was to 99/00 in the Southeast. Prove me wrong fanboys.

Old Post May-25-2010 15:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scottaculous Click here to Send Scottaculous a Private Message Add Scottaculous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread