Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
But why, was my question.

there's no why, they're not original songs to begin with

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for EricB. Click here to Send EricB. a Private Message Add EricB. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
It's incredibly sad that people use that as a selling point nowadays.

it's more than we can say for all the other pop stars in her category. she used to be a song writer for those girls.

and jenny you have a point. i guess madonna "started" it. i just think ga ga has the potential like i said. and no one has to agree, this is just an opinion.

lol @ eric calling me a retard and he can't even use proper fucking grammar when it comes to than and then

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by EricB.
I said it reminded me of something from my childhood. then my next post i said i know what it is, she ripped off these 2 songs from the 80's and posted them.

which two songs?

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

you belong to the city

and

ma baker

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for EricB. Click here to Send EricB. a Private Message Add EricB. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

edit: my bad that was a direct rip of lady gaga's version. there was another ra[p song, older that the idea came from too. gimme a few minutes

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:38 
stren
HODOR

quote:
Originally posted by EricB.
GA GA! RAW RAW RAWWWWWW! LA LA RAW RAW RAAAAAAAAAAA

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:40  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

i can see you belong to the city heh..

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
she definitely put herself in a different category than britney and miley and kelly carlson and all those other pop singers. she's funky and slutty and her songs are a lot cooler than those other pop stars...

Not really, they all play the slutty role up. Miley Cyrus has a dance routine that simulates masturbation. And Britney Spears does her entire show in lingerie, or what she considers lingerie.

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Yeah but Madonna OWNED that. Lada Gaga is far too blatantly contrived and gimmicky.

Exactly. Oooo "ex" coked-up stripper turned superstar singer? That sounds like the rough draft for Glitter.

Jamie, where did you see that she's written songs for other people?

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:45  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

Lady Gaga is shit. slylee looks up to angie martinez. Why are we even having this conversation

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:51 
Slylee
love lockdown

she worked for interscope appartantly and has written songs for akon and i dont know who else, but from that label.

eric stop paying so much attention to me lol control yourself

quote:
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

Who?

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

eric's mom

quote:

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:55 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread