Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Blazeo
tranceaddict

She is a bat!

Old Post Dec-07-2009 19:29  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Blazeo Click here to Send Blazeo a Private Message Add Blazeo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
You just like her because you know she has a penis.

But I never said I liked her I said she's got a better voice than Madonna

Old Post Dec-07-2009 19:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beersANDblunts
Supreme tranceaddict

so many haters . a simple yes/no would do fine

i would do it

Old Post Dec-07-2009 19:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for beersANDblunts Click here to Send beersANDblunts a Private Message Add beersANDblunts to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nostalgic

quote:
Originally posted by EricB.
whos family will stick together through the good times as well as the rough.

So you're 30, broke and you're living with your parents. Totally "European".

Old Post Dec-07-2009 20:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nostalgic Click here to Send Nostalgic a Private Message Add Nostalgic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
seriously? when/where/what song?

I've seen her in concert twice, she played guitar to some of her songs. I can't, for the life of me, remember which ones though. Something older, I think it was Everybody.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 20:32  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

jenny if you were talented musically but had millions of dollars staring at you in the face under the condition that you give the public what they want (mediocre talent that doesn't really give you justice), what would you do?

you know you'd go for that CHEDDAH! i would

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-07-2009 20:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Hah, nah I wouldn't. Money doesn't mean that much to me. I certainly don't value it over my integrity and self respect. Plus I'm too stubborn/proud.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Hah, nah I wouldn't. Money doesn't mean that much to me. I certainly don't value it over my integrity and self respect. Plus I'm too stubborn/proud.

i'd *like* to say the same thing but neither of us have ever been put in that situation so who knows what would really happen.. i think once someone waved a million in my face, i'd probably wear a giant mouse helmet too.

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:17  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
my integrity

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

I've had lots of money come my way. Not millions...but enough. I know how I would act.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:

i'm the same way, but i've never had MILLIONS involved you know? i'm pretty sure i would cave.

you only live once and i care about my family and partner and friends more than the public so fuck everyone else. i'll give the people what they want and i'll have my amazing millionaire life and be able to take care of everyone i love.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Meh, it just doesn't appeal to me. As long as I don't owe debts and can afford my lifestyle, I see no reason to want for more. I grew up middle class, and that's the kind of life I'm used to. I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to roll in a whole other way of life, even if I could afford it. Just not who I am.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:39 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread