Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Meh, it just doesn't appeal to me. As long as I don't owe debts and can afford my lifestyle, I see no reason to want for more. I grew up middle class, and that's the kind of life I'm used to. I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to roll in a whole other way of life, even if I could afford it. Just not who I am.

i hope i one day become a mega multi-millionaire, just so i can toss you a million bucks or so and see what you'd do with it.

you'd be like that nigga in "brewster's millions".

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:43  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:
Meh, it just doesn't appeal to me. As long as I don't owe debts and can afford my lifestyle, I see no reason to want for more. I grew up middle class, and that's the kind of life I'm used to. I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to roll in a whole other way of life, even if I could afford it. Just not who I am.

true...that's how pat is. if we won the lottery tomorrow he'd still just want a brand new toyota tundra or something

i could definitely get used to being a millionaire

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Lol not at all. I probably wouldn't even buy a car with it!

edit: @ Omega

Old Post Dec-07-2009 21:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue

quote:
Lol not at all. I probably wouldn't even buy a car with it!

edit: @ Omega

is it because he's black?

Old Post Dec-07-2009 22:07  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Lol...what?

Old Post Dec-07-2009 22:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rose
hmmm

No.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 22:55  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Rose Click here to Send Rose a Private Message Add Rose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue

quote:
Lol...what?

failed attempt at a black joke maybe i read it wrong

"you'd be like that nigga from "brewster's millions "
"lol not at all."
"is it because he's black?"

Old Post Dec-07-2009 22:57  South Korea
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by colonelcrisp
yeah too bad this isnt even comparable to drivel she calls music now. seems to me like in order to jump on the fast track to fame band wagon, she was forced to leave all discernible talent at the station.

Precisely why she's a pop artist, not a musician.

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
jenny if you were talented musically but had millions of dollars staring at you in the face under the condition that you give the public what they want (mediocre talent that doesn't really give you justice), what would you do?

I'd rather have a tremendous amount of fun putting together something that I truly love and truly appreciate for an average income, instead of having people tell me exactly what to do, exactly what to wear, exactly what to say all for a shitload of money that I have no need for and no clue what to do with.

I mean, look at it this way, Jamie. Would you feel right knowing that you're contractually obligated to do certain things, dress a certain way, and sacrifice your art all so a ton of people can make more money than you? Would you feel right knowing that your false "likeness" is being whored out so DirectTV can increase its number of subscribers? Your entire life would be a sham. Fuck that.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 22:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

i dont know but like i said, if millions were involved and i generally loved performing anyway, i'd play along until i was a multimillionaire and then if i wanted to do my own style so badly and prove myself to everyone, i'd start my own label.

and it's just fuckin music lol it wouldn't bother me at all if millions of perfect strangers didn't know my TRUE talent. i don't need the recognition for it.

like tupac said "all i want is money, fuck the fame i'm a simple man"

quote:
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-07-2009 23:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

I'd bet all of your multimillions that you'd be pretty miserable.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I'd bet all of your multimillions that you'd be pretty miserable.

no i wouldn't. happiness comes from within. you can't really assume that people who are rich are miserable although i'm sure there are a lot. i know some pretty content and modest rich people and i also know some miserable rich people. i also know some happy non-rich people, etc...

quote:

Old Post Dec-07-2009 23:36 
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

I'm not at all saying that you would be miserable because you'd be rich. Certainly not. Hell, I'd be pretty fucking happy if I could live that easy.

I'm talking about all of the bullshit that comes along with being a pop star that you would have to go through. If you were doing something as racy and out-there as Lady Gaga, do you have any idea how much criticism you'd have to face from people on a daily basis? How busy, how stressed, how tired you'd be? Would you be happy being under so much pressure to act a certain way and be a completely different person? You wouldn't be the "Jamie" you are now. There's a reason so many artists end up getting fucked on drugs.

Old Post Dec-07-2009 23:40 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread